Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Introducing PhoneDog's Greatest Tech Giveaway Ever! | PhoneDog

Facebook link: PhoneDog Sweepstakes on Facebook | Facebook

Entrants must have a facebook.com sign in to play.

Phonedog.com is giving away a (16 G) touchpad or choice of other tablet (Apple iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer) every Tuesday and Thursday until September 29th, 2011. If you refer a friend and they win, you win, too!

To count as a valid referral, the person you list as referring you must already be playing at the time you sign up. I'd more than appreciate if if at least some of you use me as a referral: User id: 1488662900 (Shameless plug)

To enter the referrals, once you have set up the app, click on the "Entries" tab, at the bottom of the page there is an option to enter the name or userid of a referral.

If your entry is selected as a winner you MUST respond within 24 hours or you lose out.

Good luck to everyone!!

I apologize if this is in the wrong section. Mod's feel free to move.
    Last edited by Sukiyaki; 07/17/2011 at 05:45 PM.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I entered. It says you haven't entered the sweepstakes yet. My ID is 1320037461.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Here's my ID 744870190. It gave me the same error about you Abyssul but when I went to the next step and confirmed your name showed up that you referred me. Maybe every person that posts after someone should use their number as the referral. So the next person used my ID and then next person after them uses their ID.
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmorford View Post
    Here's my ID 744870190. It gave me the same error about you Abyssul but when I went to the next step and confirmed your name showed up that you referred me. Maybe every person that posts after someone should use their number as the referral. So the next person used my ID and then next person after them uses their ID.
    Great idea!

I just entered using your ID. I too got an error but just clicked the next step number to proceed.

My ID for the next person to use is 1003854305

Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmorford View Post
    This works for me and is what I've suggested on facebook. I only have two referrals, one from facebook and I think one from here so I guess people were already playing, didn't care or were playing this anyway. I didn't have a referral to use, I found the link on the web, but if there was someone on here playing the game before yesterday when I started (around 1 or 2 pm I think) Then I can use them. To be a valid referral they have to already have started playing before you signed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopin View Post
    Great idea!

I just entered using your ID. I too got an error but just clicked the next step number to proceed.

My ID for the next person to use is 1003854305

Hey I tried using your ID but it says that this person has not entered the contest yet...

For the next person entering, my ID is : 100000742338714
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadSexington View Post
    Hey I tried using your ID but it says that this person has not entered the contest yet...

For the next person entering, my ID is : 100000742338714

This facebook user is NOT a valid participant in this sweepstakes yet...

mine is 1220701387
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  8.    #8  
    The winning number for tonight was 3-758844, that sequence is before any of mine, but I thought I'd post it anyway. The winner has 24 hours to claim their prize, use it or lose it as they don't redraw for unclaimed prizes.
    SmartFah likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    The winning number for tonight was 3-758844, that sequence is before any of mine, but I thought I'd post it anyway. The winner has 24 hours to claim their prize, use it or lose it as they don't redraw for unclaimed prizes.

Yeah, that sequence is before mine as well.

For anyone who is just joining the contest - My Referral ID is: 8109314
    Smartfah, i refereed you, it was successful. Wish me luck!

My ID: 1804047105
  11.    #11  
    Tonights winning number: 3-779291 If it's yours you have 24 hours to claim it.
    Did it too, my referral ID is: 1035270460
  13.    #13  
    Tonight's winning number: 3-773108 Good luck!
  14.    #14  
    Tonight's winning number: 3-701832 Good luck!
  15.    #15  
    Tonight's winning number:
    3-714429 Good luck!
  16.    #16  
    Tonight's winning number:
    3-750314
  17.    #17  
    Tonight's winning number: 3-752949 There are 15 drawings left for the contest,so anything is possible. Thus far, all the numbers drawn have been well below my number sequence. Be sure to check your "my entries" tab to make sure it shows you as having 9 entries. If any are pending, that means you did not like a page, you can click on the "enter" tab and re-choose your tablet choice and get the option to like the pages, some you have to click "confirm" after clicking "like". Also, scroll down and make sure you entered someone as a referrer who had started playing before you did. Naturally, I'd prefer it would be me, <ahem> 1488662900 (shameless plug), but choose SOMEONE so if you win you can share the wealth. If you choose me and send me your numbers, I'll keep track so you don't have to. Good luck everyone!!
  18.    #18  
    Check your numbers! Tonight's winning number 3-828592. It's the first time I have seen a number above my sequence... Good luck!!
    Just joined (a little late), but if anybody wants it, my ID is: 859860639
  20.    #20  
    Winning ticket number for tuesday, august 16:
    3-710474

next drawing on thursday, august 18 at 6 pm edt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast