1.    #1  
    I bought my TouchPad yesterday (and I love it by the way), but the beats Solo by dr. Dre does not work with TouchPad!

When I plug them with my TP, it's like there was nothing on the audio jack. The speakers play and there is no sound on my headphone. I've also try my sister's Beats headphone and the same thing happen.

With regular hearphone everything work fine but with Beats headphone it does not work!!

Am I the only one with that problem? Is there something I'm doing wrong or something to fix it??
    I think there is an issue with headphones that have that iPhone connectivity built into them. I just bought some Klipsch S4i headphones with that too, and they refuse to work when plugged into my Veer unless you are holding down one of the buttons. My girlfriend tried the with my Touchpad too, but in order to make them work she had to push the button a few times, then it worked perfectly. You might try that.
    someone else reported this. I borrowed a pair from a friend at work, and I had no problem getting them to work on my TP.
    iPhone headphones (Beats, Klipsch, any of them) with the 3-button remote and mic don't work. Ones with a single button and mic do work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    someone else reported this. I borrowed a pair from a friend at work, and I had no problem getting them to work on my TP.
    that would be me http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...need-know.html
    My Beats headphones work fine with it (and sound out of this world amazing)
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    My Beats headphones work fine with it (and sound out of this world amazing)
    what kind do you have?
    my question is: are beats headphones designed to work better than other brands with beats audio equipment?

in other words, will a pair beats work better for my touchpad and sound better for my touchpad than a pair of bose headphones?
    Probably about the same, they're both mostly hype.
  10.    #10  
    ok so it's normal I can't use my Beats heaphone on my TouchPad, which have BEATS speakers??!

Is it possible that it will work after the next update?