1.    #1  
    When I type a search string into Just Type and hit 'search google', it will only search 'A' as though that was what I wanted to google. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Not here. If I type anything into Just Type, the whole phrase shows in the Google Search.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew.rosenfelder View Post
    When I type a search string into Just Type and hit 'search google', it will only search 'A' as though that was what I wanted to google. Does anyone else have this issue?
    sometimes when I hit search to fast after I type it happens, but now I pause briefly after I get done typing and all text goes to google!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew.rosenfelder View Post
    +1. I also see this with other apps in Just Type (i.e. Market Pulse).
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I have had this happen once, but have not been able to recreate it.
    I usually wait a few seconds before hitting enter or tapping on an app name. It usually goes through, but I have seen this occur more often than not.
    I reported this before...its really intermittent. Happened again today . See bug thread
    This only happens to me if the cpu is busy with other stuff and I type a deluge of text in really fast.

Waiting a second and entering any extra character (like a blank) has always been a good work-around.