Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    Because the people who works for place like the guardian are ACTUAL journalists unlike the blogger sitting in a pile of cheetos crumbs that works for engadget. Also, British journalists actually get out and do the work unlike the fax-machine hugging journalists we have here in the states.

I was listening to BBC Business radio on XM and that guy was asking questions you wouldn't even hear FoxNews ask.
    Don't talk about Fox News, because Jon Stewart is right on the money about that network. I'm not talking about Liberal vs. Conservative, I am talking about the way Fox News as a channel operates.
    Let's get it back on topic -- UK versus US Touchpad reviews. If you want to discuss political media, please visit the Off Topic forum. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Targon View Post
    Don't talk about Fox News, because Jon Stewart is right on the money about that network. I'm not talking about Liberal vs. Conservative, I am talking about the way Fox News as a channel operates.
    My post had nothing to do with Fox News, it has to do with the fact that British Journalists are much better at their jobs than American journalists. American Journalists only say what their respective political parties tell them to say. The BBC actually does their job.

So because of that, UK reviews are probably going to be more informative than their American counterparts. The fax from Apple telling them what to say hadn't come in yet.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12