1.    #1  
    Guys - I have an ipad (no Touchpad yet). I used Zumocast to stream music, video, and documents to my ipad. Basically it does on the fly video conversion (like Playon), only it is a free service. They were bought by Motorola and they aren't offering the ipad client anymore. But, the server software is a free download, and in addition to the Droid client app, you can access all your files through the browser interface. It works on any Chrome browser (I use it to watch video remotely on my linux box). I was wondering if it would work on the Touchpad browser. Here is a link to the server side software download site: ZumoCast - Download

Someone with a actual Touchpad should try installing it and checking if it will work with the Touchpad browser.
    I installed ZumoCast and was able to stream an mp3 on my TP. I had no idea Zumo had this feature. Thanks for letting me know about this.
    And I just streamed an mp4 video to my TP. Hey, this is great! Man, all this time I never knew about this service from Zumo and I've been using ZumoDrive since early 2010.
  4.    #4  
    You should be able to wirelessly upload files from your PC to the Touchpad as well through the Zumocast web interface? You have to select the wants you want in the "Files" tab in the web interface...does this work too? Wireless syncing!
    Quote Originally Posted by netmarshall View Post
    You should be able to wirelessly upload files from your PC to the Touchpad as well through the Zumocast web interface? You have to select the wants you want in the "Files" tab in the web interface...does this work too? Wireless syncing!
    I don't see any way to push files from my PC to TouchPad from Zumocast.com. I can add more files to the folder I'm sharing, though. Is that what you mean?

When on my TP and using Zumocast.com, there is an Upload button. But it doesn't work. I can't upload from my TP to my PC. However, if I use the actual ZumoDrive app, I can upload from my TP to my ZumoDrive storage.