Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree3224Likes
    search for touchpad in the app catalog, works pretty well for now.
    Have synergy for box.net, dropbox, etc import photos and videos into the photo app (right now its just docs for those services)
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I would like Mail to remember email address that are not in the contact list.

If you type an email adress that is not attached to a contact, Mail won't propose it again in a new mail.
    1. Would like the email app to open to the last account you were looking at.

2. Would like the facebook app to remember what position you were at in the news feed after making a comment.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I would like email to be able to create folder.
    The ability to delete albums, rearrange albums/photos/videos, label photos/videos, and more importantly, have the Touchpad recognize more video file types...some of my video files are not showing up in the Photos & Videos app and the ones that do have no thumbnail picture or label, I have to remember each video by it's minutes and seconds!
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    I would love to see the infrared port return, so we could use the touchpad as a remote control like I used to with my old tungsten and Treos...
    Exhibition improvements:
    Customizable display time per app
    Randomize pictures
    Favorite stacks:
    Would be neat to be able to save stacks for quickly launching a set of apps already bundled in a stack. For example, I stack facebook, email and app catalog as always open stack. Then I have a stack of technical websites and lastly a stack of news sites. Be slick if they were launchable each by a single shortcut
    A ctrl-alt-del type feature. i.e. A process list display (Maybe even in the setting notification at bottom, swipe to close process), where you can close processes/programs. This might help when apps lock, to manual reboot the app.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    the calendar app to actually work, at least as good as my pre-...
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    acrobat (pdf) files to have pages side by side (book style) for flipping pages
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    more & customizable launcher pages
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    my txt messages to sync to my touchpad from my pre-
    I'd like for the browser to be able to start Acrobat Reader. I'd also like for the printer configuration to not require that the printer be on the local subnet. My office doesn't have printers on every subnet.

*edit*
    I'd also like a full featured Acrobat Reader. It's been available for Linux for years now, so I don't understand why this one is so primitive. It doesn't even have forward/back arrows, much less links or search capability. I've got PDF technical manuals that can be hundreds of pages long, that have links and are fully searchable. Scrolling through a list of page numbers DOES NOT CUT IT. Not at all.
    Last edited by lagoldste; 07/21/2011 at 08:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I'd like the ability to be able to scroll through Google Doc spreadsheets.
    Quote Originally Posted by wencyjr View Post
    usb-to-hdmi adapter
    was only meant for connecting to a tv and watch videos.

but for projectors, there are still a lot there that only take vga. i was going to mention usb-to-vga as well, but i think a wireless solution is a better alternative for this use. this will allow me to walk around with my touchpad during presentations, then swipe through the slides as i'm talking.
    autoexec.bat

ability to pre-launch certain apps (email/browser/calendar/etc) when TP is restarted. or is this feature already there?
    Video will only play in one landscape format with the speakers at the bottom. Pretty useless to have 2 good speakers with rich sound at the bottom in the dock or when your fingers cover them. Can we have true screen rotation sensitivity please for when video is in fullscreen mode playing video?
    Not that this is a perfect solution ccaldwell, but you can use Gemini File manager to do most of this. Just a little inconvenient to have to open this up each time. gemini is in beta though available in app store(whoops, guess Apple won't be happy about using that phrase LOL). Just make sure when you are playing with Gemini, that you do not ask for system info-hangs forever.
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast