Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree3224Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    How about the darn thing just not deleting stuff to the right of the cursor when deleting text?!?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Yessss....when pressing and holding the backspace key when deleting text in the URL line of the browser, it starts deleting text to the RIGHT of the cursor as well as to the left of the cursor.
    gerzhwin likes this.
    - password protection for email when logged into touchpad
    - if possible different profiles with different passwords for email client.
    - ability to scroll with arrows keys on top of keyboard....see keyboard in splashtop as an excellent example. Its too fiddley to try and locate cursor in exact position in text box if you make an error.
    grizzylemon and spooledup7 like this.
    Adjust rotation sensitivity patch.
    something224 and JD_Mortal like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBr View Post
    - password protection for email when logged into touchpad
    - if possible different profiles with different passwords for email client.
    - ability to scroll with arrows keys on top of keyboard....see keyboard in splashtop as an excellent example. Its too fiddley to try and locate cursor in exact position in text box if you make an error.
    100% Agree
    rickhamilton620 likes this.
    Integrate GPS bluetooth with the WebOS location service(s). Through an app you can switch between the internal wifi location or the bluetooth gps.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Ability to PASTE into the TO/CC/BCC fields when composing an email.
    Ability to connect to ad-hoc wifi networks
    Ability for DUN/PAN, not just limit to WebOS phones
    the availability of text autocorrection inside the Quickoffice app and the availability to pause a video in the touchplayer
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Teleprompter app
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrapin View Post
    I agree a dlna client would be great.
    splashtop remote is out now so you can stream your home pc
    MDBr likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrapin View Post
    An epub reader...
    get caliber to convert to mob and use kindle import from preware presto dingo
    Quote Originally Posted by jitheshvv View Post
    Is there a way to get a vlc player (or something equivalent)for touchpad.?
    kalemsoft player
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    google map
    eyefi app
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    My request is sort-of simple...

The browser is based off of a linux browser, right? Like chrome and fire-fox and web-kit...

Why not do like MS does, and make a "testing browser", in the name of "developing and compatability checking". This browser simulating Mozilla, or web-kit or a linux browser.

This would allow profiles to be setup for specific URL's, in the name of compatability. It would launch separately from the built-in webOS browser, which is just a large MiniBrowser, as opposed to a true full browser.

Not that the ONLY purpose would be to simulate TRUE PC's, keeping hulu happy, but relay for all of us who might be visiting other pages limiting our content, thinking we are on minidevices, when we are truly on PC's with fully capable browsers. As a developer, of websites, I want to know that my content is getting through fine. Thus, I am in severe need of something like this.

Just for the record, I am typing this from my touchpad PC tablet. ;-)
    spooledup7 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by batcountry View Post
    I vote for arrow keys on the keyboard symbol page.. Or something please.

also. I have to enter user and password to websites each time. Clicking remember me does not work for me...:\
    I noticed that when the page reloads... It is just loading the old page, not refreshing. Refresh, and you may see that you are actually logged-in, still. Had that problem here. The browser is not honoring "expired pages and NoCache".

Thus, my other reason for an alternate browser, that behaves like a real browser, not a MiniBrowser on a phone.
    Photos/Video Share Via - SMS, Upload Facebook....
    Where did this go on the touchpad?

Taking a page from the treo/centro why has "Send to" via Bluetooth never made it to webOS? This was an amazing feature that is really a standard for most dumb phones and devices.
    Browser - No folders for bookmarks, no sensible way to organize bookmarks inside the browser. This makes web surfing on the device a real hassle - having to go back out to the launcher and launch a whole new card because the launcher is the only place where you can organize your bookmarks coherently.
    I would like to see a direct download of both mp3 and mp4 files from the browser. This would be perfect for manually downloading podcasts for offline use.