Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree3224Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cookd2 View Post
    ability to turn off the "elastic scrolling" effect on the left and right sides of the screen when you're viewing a page at its full width. It's annoying to have the web page bouncing all over the place when all you're trying to do is scroll vertically.
    You don't need the bounce turned off, the browser just needs to "lock" the alternate scroll axis when you scroll vertically or horizontally (ie. when you scroll vertically, the horizontal axis should be "locked", and vice versa). And if you begin your scroll diagonally, then you should be free to scroll in any direction.

This system works wonderfully well in other devices (eg. Nokia N950).
    toddbecker#CB likes this.
    Bluetooth connection between Tps and non webOS phones, download manager that works
    Quote Originally Posted by thurman View Post
    Netflix
    Hulu was fixed, can't Netflix be fixed also?
    something224 and funjoy77 like this.
    I would like to send messages to facebook friends, who are in my adress book and who I found via just type.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    mattncsu03 likes this.
    how about a patch that enables video chat for chatroulette?
    something224 likes this.
    Global Posts
    490 Global Posts
    Would love a way to sync or use the Tasks in Outlook.
    robbie87 and dchello like this.
    Global Posts
    490 Global Posts
    even more - what's up with the Youtube shortcut linking to the webpage?! failBUS there.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lovenokia View Post
    I would like to have some more gestures. One gesture would be to swipe from any side of the screen to take you to card view. On more suggestion would be to add more options to the lock screen such as weather or facebook feed.
    I believe this already exists...swipe starting just off the bottom of the screen upward and it should pop up the card view. Do it a second time and it brings you into the apps.

As for the facebook feed, you can set up your Exhibition screen to be Facebook, it will move bring up your news feed updates randomly around your screen like a screen saver. And as far as weather, many weather apps offer an exhibition screen as well (see the accuweather app as one example). When in exhibition mode, open the exhibition menu in the top left corner to choose which you want to see at that moment.

... hopefully I'm not misunderstanding what you're wanting to do. )
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    whenever I'm on a call the person I talk to hears an echo of themselves. I would like to be able to adjust the Mic sensitivity. Or is there a patch that can be made to fix this problem? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    also a way to organize my contacts in the messenger client. I have accounts in aim, Skype, gmail, etc, and contacts show up multiple times (for each account). I'd like to be able to move and group them differently
    kalemsoft media player with full dlna and smb support
    ftp server which is easy and simple to install and configure
    noscript and adblock plus for the webos browser
    tabbed browsing and open windows in a new tab
    outpost like firewall to control applications internet access and stop spying me out

and finally audiorealism technobox for webos so i can rape some virtual silverboxes
    woodlandtechie and dchello like this.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    a way to see previous notifications. Some don't remain in the top bar (like when installs finish)
    something224 likes this.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Maybe I just didn't see this anywhere....a 'find' search within a webpage
    something224 likes this.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    tabbed browsing like chrome. Instead of having to back out to the cards
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    a way to open up a set of apps (cards) on start up. I would like to have calender, messenger, and music open on startup, for example
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    google video chat, facebook chat integrated
    something224 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by poqonos View Post
    Ability to dethrottle Download speed, should allow touchpad to take advantage of available bandwidth while streaming over wi-fi, either provide options to control bandwidth usage or remove throttling.
    There's a patch for that in preware, forgot what it's called, just search for throttle.
    I don't think the detrottle does anything on the TouchPad. The TouchPad isn't throttled to begin with.

I think this is only for the Pre phones.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    It would be nice to get the browser enabled to upload files, like from the image gallery. So you would get a dialog box to browse. FTP support in the browser with passwords would be nice too.
    dchello likes this.
    A few useful features that may have been mentioned but we desperately need for Touchpad:

-Broswer remembering location on page when going back/refreshing

-Userstyle/Custom CSS support for webpages (I.e. a style plugin like stylish or greasemonkey)

-Tree style tabbed browsing a la this firefox plugin: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ree-style-tab/ (you can thank me later for that one)

-Custom keyword searching in url bar like this: Using keyword searches - MozillaZine Knowledge Base (you can thank me for that one too, saves sooo much time while browsing the web, basically type "g whatever" in url bar to search google for whatever, "w whatever" for wikipedia, etc., endless uses)

- In youtube (And this is a bug for any web browser really), I can't see the full name of the videos in the playlist/related videos section on the right. I don't know which is the next part for multiple part video series! its super frustrating.)

-an HBO GO app would be really nice for touchpad, as using hbo go kinda sucks right now (the flash is horrible for a tablet, even with how great webOS is).

-An app that can predict the future up to 13 minutes in advance
    -An app that can shoot portals from the touchpad
    -An app that creates an advanced civilization on a decaying tooth in Lisas bedroom

I HOPE THIS ISN'T TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR, LAZY DEVS.
    (plz disregard last 3 items on list).
    JD_Mortal and dchello like this.