08/26/2011, 06:05 PM
Enhancements to the browser
2. Bookmark organization, tags, *shortcuts*, and search (some mentioned previously)
3. ***Proper scrolling & mouse input as noted previously (see the Playbook's browser--it handles gDocs perfectly without needing any workarounds however, arrow keys on the keyboard would be great especially for navigating text.)
4. Better window/tab handling for browser session--don't add a new card for each window opened from a browser instance, group them in tabs/thumbnails that are easily accessible via a swipe down form the top, like the Playbook. Only a new instance of a browser should be a new card.
5. View history
6. Block/allow cookies on a per site basis
7. Text Assist shortcuts work in the address bar (even better, they should work everywhere and mentioned previously)
Allow true multitasking settings per app (see playbook)--apps are generally frozen when put into card view. Some apps would be like widgets if they were able to continually update graphically while in card view, this would be enhanced with the previous idea of being able to zoom out/shrink cards too have multiple stacks on the screen at once. However, the user should be able to control this via a simple setting in the app.
Make the desktop usable for widgets.
Some way to be able to push video out too a TV especially with a decent video player.
More gpu accelerated video codecs
Zoom for video player too adjust for aspect ratio