08/16/2011, 06:48 AM
My current wishlist.
01) An RDP/VNC native app.
02) BT Keyboard functions.
. Better card handling. (Focus/move left/right/discard via BT K/B, funny how the webOS emulator/sdk/virtualbox actually does move the cards via arrow keys)
. Have the Virtual K/B not appear when paired with the BT K/B. (or a toggle)
. Extra and documented shortcuts like cut/copy/paste/etc.
. Ability to move through and focus into screen widgits, like using tab on a pc then interacting.
03) Ability to softlink folders on your TPad to a network share via wireless, or just a mountable device.
04) Superior synergy integration of the already present dropbox/box.net accounts, working as above perhaps, appearing as mounted devices we can copy/load into/from etc.
05) Task Manager type Card overview.
06) WEB Viewer changes.
. Expand the preferences, history/cookies/cache, what are their defaults? are they big enough? can we change to make them smaller/bigger?
. Allow BT Keyboard to move the view up/down with the arrow keys with or w/o a modifier key
. A "go back" / "go forward" keyboard shortcut
. Customisable bookmarks
. Card "in-focus" flash web elements to be given higher cpu/task share than out of focus flash elements which should have reduced cpu/task share to avoid massive slowdowns on whatever your activly viewing (affects me a lot with a few webpages open that all have flash elements).
. Remember your last position on a webpage when using "go back" instead of moving back to the pages far top
07) Video conferencing changes
. Configurable sound/video quality
. Better quality and/or smoother fps video
. Skype app to have scrollable thumbnail/mosaic contacts list on the left, main screen filled with contacts video to the right of contacts, yourself as Picture in Picture/smaller box top/left of the main video.
08) Stop an app moving the card display left/right offscreen if theres no reason or useable function that would require it.
09) Volume slider underneath the screen brightness slider
10) Option to change battery icon to a visual % indicator
11) More config options (increase/decrease no of icons) on the quick launch bar inc merging the Just Type Magnifying glass/button into the QL bar
hmm just those spring to mind atm, may edit/change later.