Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    In a supreme display of WebOS loyalty, I bought a Touchpad today, even though it looks like I will have to leave Sprint and sign up for a more expensive Verizon account to get the Pre 3. Paid $549 at Staples ($599 - $50 Staples coupon), and was expecting to use my $50 "early adopter" rebate. Searched my email, though, and never received the email about it. Last email I received from HP was in April.

Called HP, and they said everyone with a Palm profile should have been sent the email on 6/27. However, they put me on hold, then came back and said they were aware of an issue of some customers not receiving the email. The customer service rep advised me to just wait and see if it shows up. Promotion ends in two weeks, as does my return period, so that makes me a bit nervous. They said they had no way to resend it. However, they offered to look into it and call me back.

Anyone else fail to receive their rebate offer email?
    Yea.. I didn't get anything

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I didn't get an email in spite of having both a Pixi+ and Pre+ and having used 3 different email addresses for profiles in the last couple of years.

I assumed the PDF was all I needed - did they indicate otherwise? Guess I'd better read it closer!
    I didn't get anything either. I'm still mailing one in though, so we'll see what happens.
    I just got my e-mail today.
    All you need is the form and serial number of your Pre
    I did not get one. I still have my original email from Palm dated June 6 2009 verifiying my profile and welcoming me to my new Palm Pre.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shrxwin View Post
    I assumed the PDF was all I needed - did they indicate otherwise? Guess I'd better read it closer!
    That's right. Found the blog entry, it said I would be getting an email. I couldn't find the pdf anywhere and HP inititially told me I could only get it through the email.

*However,* they just called back and told me to go to http://www.hp.com/go/touchinspiration. I did, and there was a download link for the rebate form.

Unboxed the Touchpad, and it's charging now!
    I got mine today.
    No never got mine. I'm in Canada though. Not sure if thats why. Also I have the Pre2 now, not sure if thats why either.
    Quote Originally Posted by doodad64 View Post
    I just got my e-mail today.
    I think they just sent a second round of e-mails today (or it could be that we setup new profiles on our Pre-'s when we went to Veers), both the wife and I got another e-mail about the $50 rebate.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Strange . . . still waiting for my email.

ET
    Also still waiting, Canadian as well.
    Here guys: Touch Inspiration

This is the link that the email contains...