Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By coff3_Blak
  • 1 Post By mc_gusto
  1.    #1  
    Kinda cool
    Um... details?
  3.    #3  
    They showed a brief shot of celebrities looking at it on the red carpet. Didn't catch which celeb it was. HP has a booth there.
    But the marathon isn't over yet!
    Yeah they're advertising a lot on the ESPY commercial breaks.. Hp typically does this thing and pay for the big time spots for advertising.
    Yep. I've seen Manny quite a few times now.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I just turned on the tv and it was a contest of some sort revolving around the touch pad. Blake Griffin was involved and they showed some good screenshots of the Touchpad. It was quite a surprise to me to say the least.
    Ya The TouchPad Is The Tablet Of The ESPY's This Year Can You Say Major Advertisement
    Sweet. I'll have to actually watch some of the commercials instead of skipping through on the DVR.
    Here's the photo's. HP put them on their Facebool page:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0.191187460289
  11. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Aaron Andrews backstage is interviewing folks and has the tPad in hand watching twitter involvement . . . good choice by HP to start the marketing launch ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    Aaron Andrews backstage is interviewing folks and has the tPad in hand watching twitter involvement . . . good choice by HP to start the marketing launch ~
    Erin Andrews
    HelloNNNewman likes this.

a
    mmihalek likes this.