Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cgk
  1.    #1  
    50 bucks off at staples. actually its 50 off any tablet or PC untill the 16th
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Nice.
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,494 Global Posts
    If anyone wants this

I expect people to paypal me zero dollars and no cents for this service.
    nappy likes this.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Is requiring $10 for a $50 coupon a ban infraction these forums? lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    Is requiring $10 for a $50 coupon a ban infraction these forums? lol...
    i should hope so.
    also, it does not appear as if any Staples will be carrying the Touchpad before 7/16. and they are not offering rainchecks on the offer per the Live Support person. damn, $449 sounds like a mighty good deal for the 16GB.
    Staples doesn't get the TouchPad until the 17th. Maybe if you're lucky, you can get a rep to sell you one a day early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Staples doesn't get the TouchPad until the 17th. Maybe if you're lucky, you can get a rep to sell you one a day early.
    they don't get it til the 17th? -or- they won't put it out until the 17th?
    I went to staples today to get one since online store availability said they had them in stock, but they just got the demo unit today and have no touchpads for sale. I doubt they will have them in before the coupon expires.
    bah, US stores only. Was hoping to get the 32 for 499 and then get the additional 50 dollar early adopter credit as well. 449 is a great price for a 32GB touchpad if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    they don't get it til the 17th? -or- they won't put it out until the 17th?
    They'll obviously have them before the 17th, but they aren't supposed to sell them until the 17th. Maybe if you have a hook up, you can get it a day or 2 earlier.
    Just tried my luck at a local Staples. Called ahead, the guy said they had two in stock, but one would be for demo purposes. By the time I got there the manager had corrected this rep, saying he was mistaken and the Touchpad would not be available until the 17th.

So close! Oh well, can't say I'm upset about my Costco deal.