1.    #1  
    Last night I wanted to check in on one of my favorite fishing forums to see what's happening. I pulled the site up and navigated to the Salmon/Steelhead forum. There I saw a thread that I wanted to read, so naturally I tapped it. It began to load and then the screen goes black with the HP logo in the middle. It was back after 20 seconds or so which leads me to believe it was a Luna restart.

I really haven't had many issues with restarts with my Touchpad, but there have been a couple. So I just figured this was a random restart and I'm good for now. So, I navigated to that same thread and boom, the same thing happens. I did this several times with the same thing each time.

Finally I decided to try other threads, and I was able to browse every other thread without any issues. But if I went to that particular thread, the Luna restart would happen.

What the heck could be in that thread that would cause this?

Anyway, I would love to see if this happens to anybody else, or if it's just me. The thread is at ImHooked.com Fishing Forums - Opener 7/16. Actually, I never tried going to the thread straight from a link/URL, so if you have no issues you might try navigating to it from the home page of the site and see if that makes a difference.

-Skippy
    I've been having this same issue when trying to search for torrents on different sites, and it actually happened when I was trying to read your thread right here! Anyone else experiencing this? I'd hate to be scared of not being to go to different sites all the time.
    Hardbeatz is collecting information about unexpected website behavior. Please be sure to list your problem sites here:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3028214
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Hardbeatz is collecting information about unexpected website behavior. Please be sure to list your problem sites here:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3028214
    Great, thanks.....I've added it to that thread.
    that thread does not crash my TP. Mine does not crash, it just loses the ability to access the net every day. I have to restart the TP every day; sometimes more than once.