1.    #1  
    many bugs, this device is looking like a piece of student crap to me. very disappointing. for sure, the touchpad wonīt be the ipad-killer.
    service in germany very bad, i got told 4 different dates for delivery....starting with the problem that the preorderpage wasnīt available the date it was supposed to be available....

the bugs:

- when scrolling in the browser upwards, starting on the right downside of the screen the browser colapses and and goes out on top of screen !! I dont even come close to the button that is there to minimize the app.
    - when opening full screen mode in youtube the picture turns upside down and stays that way
    - the browser doesnīt allow to have a startpage
    -the browser has favourites that canīt be sorted in order or in extra boxes. why is that, the pre browser is offering the possibility.
    -the browser actually is less good than the broser on the phone: start browser, open favourites, click favourit.....that is one click more than needed on the pre. all together: are you degenerating?

- keyboard is changing design when setting up email accounts. the @ is not an own button anymore but shift3. WHAT ARE U THINKING???

- phone apps, are not scaled up. no excuse for that. as long as we aretalking about things taht arenīt moving itīs only a scaling of a picture.

-the touchstone doesnīt work with the bag and also not with the device

- the device looses incredible 43 % of battery power through the night, laying on the table here. nobody is using it. what morons have designed that? no wonder your stocks have plummed 40% lately. that way webos will be done veeeery fast. which would be a pitty by the way.

- when scrolling in the calender from week to week, the new week is shown with 00:00 on top and it takes a while for the calender to realize where in time we are. but u werenīt able to handle time on the pre as well. nevertheless inaccaptable

-quick messages about this and that will stay at the top of screen. why cant i just wipe them away?

- the booklet says you can change the background picture. it doesnīt say anything about how.....

all together a not very well thought about piece of equipement, more a sort of very bad beta version. again and still: when it comes to quality, no danger for apple. what a pitty.
    " when scrolling in the browser upwards, starting on the right downside of the screen the browser colapses and and goes out on top of screen !! I dont even come close to the button that is there to minimize the app."

I confirmed this one... When you scroll up, with your finger near the right edge (regardless of orientation) and your finger slides off to the right the browser will go to card view. I'm almost willing to call this a "feature" or "advanced gesture". I could see it being a problem if you've got a natural hook to you scrolling finger.

" when opening full screen mode in youtube the picture turns upside down and stays that way"

The TP wants you to have it in landscape with the button to the right. For non-fullscreen viewing, it will rotate itself. So of you are browsing YouTube with the button on your left, opening full-screen will show upside down.

"- the browser doesnīt allow to have a startpage"

My Pre is the same way... I haven't tried yet, but I believe you can create a web page icon for a specific address and place it on your launcher or quick access bar... Check the Pre tips and tricks. This is a great way to create a home page.

"-the browser has favourites that canīt be sorted in order or in extra boxes. why is that, the pre browser is offering the possibility.
    -the browser actually is less good than the broser on the phone: start browser, open favourites, click favourit.....that is one click more than needed on the pre. all together: are you degenerating? "

I agree about the favorite sorting... I hope that will change soon. I don't agree about the browser quality. I think I'll confirm the ability to create a launch icon for a web page... Duh... Ok at the web page of interest, click the square box with the arrow. Select "Add to Launcher". A new icon appears in the launcher under the Favorites tab. Hold the icon until it changes and drag it to the launch bar (if you don't have room, it won't stick, drag something off first the same way). Viola', access to a favorite page from the Launcher or Launch bar.

"keyboard is changing design when setting up email accounts. the @ is not an own button anymore but shift3."

When WebOS thinks you'll need the @ it places it next to the space bar, like when your in a field that is expecting an e-mail address... At least it does on mine

"- phone apps, are not scaled up. no excuse for that. as long as we aretalking about things taht arenīt moving itīs only a scaling of a picture."

I assume you're talking about apps from your pre, and yes they have to show in an emulator. The operating system has changed, for the better' and if the app is good enough someone will scale it up. I'm thankful they work, and also that it's not all apps, several work full screen albeit with lower resolution.

"-the touchstone doesnīt work with the bag and also not with the device"

If you were expecting your Pre touchstone to work, I really feel sorry for you.

"- the device looses incredible 43 % of battery power through the night, laying on the table here. nobody is using it. "

I got 10 hrs straight yesterday from full charge to %20, with a lot of use. A little faster draw today, but I paired my Pre with it, which will probably lose battery before the TP does. All the normal rules apply: did you leave the Bluetooth on? Does it have a good WiFi signal? Was an access hungry app running in the background? This and more can kill the battery performance. I, for one, am very impressed.

"the booklet says you can change the background picture. it doesnīt say anything about how....."

Launcher, Settings tab (or flick to the left), Screen and Lock. Haven't found a shortcut for putting a picture on the background from the Photos app. I think there's already a wallpaper app in the catalog.

I disagree with your sentiment... I didn't expect perfection on day 1 (I expected worse than this, actually), if it had been important, like a small business getting 1 for each employee to be productive with, I'd be ****ed, but I would have waited at least three months (when Kindle, touch to share, SMS msg via Pre 3 and Veer, full docs to go, etc are up and running)

I'm happy so far and expect better in the future.
    TANSTAAFL!
    Moved from Bug report thread. Several are features or feature requests.