1.    #1  
    Got an update to the app catalog today. I'm not sure just what's new/fixed in this update. My app catalog version is now 3.0.4700.

Anyone know what was updated?
    I'll look for an update on mine. I hope they added a way to view all TouchPad apps...
    I see nothing different
    I got this last night and didn't see anything diffeent.
    Same here.
    Sprint Love
    here's info on the App Catalog update
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I'll look for an update on mine. I hope they added a way to view all TouchPad apps...
    Indeed, TouchPad specific filter please!
    They should update it to allow you to enlarge the app pics. They are too small to see anything.
    Every time my TouchPad tries to update it, it errors out & says try again later. I've tried multiple WiFi networks with the same results.

Running Software Manager itself doesn't say an update is available, I get a notification that the update is available, tap on the notification & it opens Software Manager with the error.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Every time my TouchPad tries to update it, it errors out & says try again later. I've tried multiple WiFi networks with the same results.

Running Software Manager itself doesn't say an update is available, I get a notification that the update is available, tap on the notification & it opens Software Manager with the error.

Any ideas?
    That happened to me too. I just ended up rebooting and trying again and rebooting and trying again. Eventually I got the update. But man, I had to work for it.