Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By threed61#WN
  1.    #1  
    I'm starting to see a pattern of Android tablets and iPads being somehow injected into basically every discussion on here. While comparisons are obviously valid, these things tend to be hijacking the thread and turning it into yet another OS fight. I say we start a discussion, just for fun, where no mentioning of other OS's/Tablets is allowed. How well can we measure the value of the Touchpad vs itself. What are it's strengths? It's flaws? In it's current state, but imagining there is no other alternative tablet to choose from.

If we were the first, and the time had started now, what would you be saying?

What do you think about this "revolutionary" device of which the world has never seen the like?
    I tend to compare the touchpad experience to the phone experience, and I miss the features that are gone and its frustrating not to know why they are gone
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehale View Post
    I'm starting to see a pattern of Android tablets and iPads being somehow injected into basically every discussion on here. While comparisons are obviously valid, these things tend to be hijacking the thread and turning it into yet another OS fight. I say we start a discussion, just for fun, where no mentioning of other OS's/Tablets is allowed. How well can we measure the value of the Touchpad vs itself. What are it's strengths? It's flaws? In it's current state, but imagining there is no other alternative tablet to choose from.

If we were the first, and the time had started now, what would you be saying?

What do you think about this "revolutionary" device of which the world has never seen the like?

You know what would have been said?

Wow ... We beat apple? No.. Can't be... I bet apple will release an iPad? .. That's a silly name.. In a month.. & it will have tons of more apps... And a rear facing camera.. & it will be magical and a joy to use... I'm recommending it right now!

Lol.. Yup

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'd much rather have ios/android thread hijacks than sprint hijacks!!!
    barkerja likes this.
    Why does any thread have to be hijacked? Why would thenhijacker not just make another thread, or just go to the forums that support their device(s)?

Simple, they're insecure jn their choice, and feel they must denigrate other systems to reassure themselves.