Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Interesting thing about this is we can now solve an age old mystery. We can take the difference in the weight of the devices (4G - wifi) and then divide by 4 and FINALLY know exactly how many grams each "G" weighs.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/12/2011 at 05:21 PM.
    kkhanmd likes this.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I don't think they're actually shipping with a different CPU, just that they have bumped up the speed of the existing hardware..

If you listen to what the guy says here.. Hands-on with the AT&T TouchPad 4G | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net he says "We did a bump on the max cpu"
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    and a tiny bit heavier, probably from the GPS chip and HSPA+ radio, we have to 'veer' TP in right direction of weight somehow.
    So not only does the Wifi model weigh 5 ounces heavier than the iPad2..... (if I ate a steak that size, I'd still be hungry) the new one is a few grams more??? How dare they!!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    So not only does the Wifi model weigh 5 ounces heavier than the iPad2..... (if I ate a steak that size, I'd still be hungry) the new one is a few grams more??? How dare they!!!
    We and the rest of the webOS fans may not care that its few grams heavier, but the general public will compare the two side by side. So H/P needs to be competitive in the market.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12