Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By observator
  1.    #1  
    JavaScript Tutorial

See if you can interact with that page as intended; the try yourself button, et al. I'm also wondering how it renders, I think it will be fine but I don't know because I don't have a TP nor am I at the puter that has the emulator. If it works fine, I'm going to use my TP (that I haven't purchased, watching prices drop) to start learning HTML and JSJSJS $for$ $development$.
    It renders and works identically to how it looks on Google Chrome. Just tested it
    If you really want to test something, try this: Paper.js — Paper.js
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    It renders and works identically to how it looks on Google Chrome. Just tested it
    Excellent; I presume that to include text entry after the "try me button" is pressed?
    akshunj likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    If you really want to test something, try this: Paper.js — Paper.js
    I get the undulating waves but they do not react to my finger touch they way they react to the mouse jn Firefox.

I took a couple of screen shots for you but can't upload them from my TP.
    when i touch the undulating waves, I lose the handles and the waves turn into triangles.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by observator View Post
    Excellent; I presume that to include text entry after the "try me button" is pressed?
    Yep yep. You can edit the code on the left, click the edit button and the results are shown on the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    Yep yep. You can edit the code on the left, click the edit button and the results are shown on the right.
    I second that. I even try typing in my own code for an alert box and that pop up fine. Great find as I now have some where to practice coding.
    I still see no way to totally drop the laptop as I will need that to really code.