Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    I also posted this in Bugs thread:

Browser - going Back to previous page doesn't remember page position when viewed before - goes back to the top without any zoom used.
    This one is the most annoying bug for me. Especially in online newspapers and forums. All modern browsers should remember the previous page position, shouldn't they?
    Is this related to cookies?
    Website: Fortean Times Magazine | Weird News | Strange Pictures | Videos

Odd Behavior: There are several "hover" menus that expand on mouse over. I cannot select any but the first item.

Expected Behavior: Some way to expand mouse-over menus to select the correct link.

Behavior Experienced: Page does not fully load unless switching to basic HTML mode. Anything off the screen never loads so you get different parts of the page available depending on whether you are in Landscape or Portrait mode.

Expected Behavior: Fully loaded page that you can scroll around on and actually use.
    Any site where there is built in Google maps. You can not use your finger to pan around the map. In IOS you can do this. I only say because I have a 3GS.
    Site: www.MSNBC.com
    Top part of website doesn't render properly. The menu that stays with you while you scroll is transparent and I think its not supposed to be. Many many other things.

Should just work.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Website: Google Reader for Mobile Safari (https://www.google.com/reader/i)

Behavior Experienced: For feeds that have less than a full page (default 15) of results, the first result is covered by a blue bar (looks like the header is bleeding over the first row of headlines)

Expected Behavior: First article is visible

Additional info: If you re-orient the TP (H to V or V to H), the bar disappears and all articles are visible

Behavior Experienced: unable to login. Website loops with part of the address showing "notsecure"

Expected Behavior: to be able to log in
    website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9585413.stmt

behaviour: web page reloads constantly making it impossible to read

expected behaviour: web page loads normally

This happens frequently on BBC news and sport web pages
    Dis and Wilt like this.

Behavior Experienced: The BBC website is a particular problem for the browser. The pages that reload look to have a Javascript component e.g. embedded video or multi image scroller . If Javascript is switched off in the preferences the page does not reload . You do of course loose the Javascrpt functionality

Expected Behavior: Page loads ok with Javascript enabled.
    Wilt likes this.
    1) www.gmail.com

Behaviour: Page only loads what fits on screen, can't scroll beyond border. Load HTML basic version link appears.

Expected Behaviour: Page should fully load and be able to scroll entire page.

2) www.mint.com

Behaviour: Sometimes can't login, clear cache and can login. Then once logged in, page only has basic viewing- not able to create new transactions or use any of the embedded links for reports, budgets etc.

Expected Behaviour: Page should be fully accessible with working links embedded in page.

3) www.hotmail.com

Behaviour: Can only login with "https:", once in login error pops up, and can't reply to emails with previous replies or threaded conversations- site crashes or boots me out to msn.com.

Expected Behaviour: Easier, stress-free login and the ability to reply to all emails regardless of message size, number of replies etc.

Behavior Experienced: When a BBC IPlayer episode that has parental guidance approval, the Flash Parental Guidance Lock popup screen never appears. The screen greys and you can not get to play the episode. Setting the enable popups int he preferences makes no difference. See the attached screenshot of the popup that should appear. This was taken from a IE8 browser.

Expected Behavior: IPlayer should work for all programme types. Note: Programmes that do not require the popup play ok.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This is a great thread for listing these issues but is anyone looking at this to see if they can fix them?
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Hey everyone. I posted this over at hptouchpads.net and figured i would drop it here too. I have had cafepress.com freeze my touchpad twice today. so i figured i would start this thread so we all can list which sites may NOT work properly on our TPs. So i will start it out.

1. Cafepress.com
    hotels.com

you can get as far as searching for a hotel but no results are ever returned
    Last edited by JerryO; 09/18/2011 at 07:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxborn31 View Post
    1. Cafepress.com
    Wow, this site caused the "Sorry, Too Many Cards" message to appear and I had only one other browser open and nothing else.

It caused my TP to lock up. I think it was just real busy trying to find memory or something. Had to reboot.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    Wow, this site caused the "Sorry, Too Many Cards" message to appear and I had only one other browser open and nothing else.

It caused my TP to lock up. I think it was just real busy trying to find memory or something. Had to reboot.
    same thing happened to me. so im glad i started this thread. we must band together and hopefully maybe a patch can fix it lol

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post

cafepress locked up my TP too, but it works fine on my Pre Minus! Go figure.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    cafexpress works fine on my TP.
    <threads merged>
    bevcraw likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    sprint.com.
    once you sign into your account you cant see you devices and usage
    I tried it today with stock & advanced browser & when I log in, it goes to my account and then once it loads, it quickly loads another page with 2011 in the far upper lefthand corner. 2011 is the ONLY thing on the page as well.

Computer works fine so it's not on Sprint's end.

Seems broken for me as well. I'm not sure why these browsers seem to have this much trouble.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast