Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post

Problem: When tapping Forum Tools, the pop-under menu opens far, far below where it should. See attached picture.
    This is still happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Website: Time to get ‘serious’ on illegal aliens - BostonHerald.com

Behavior: Endless refreshing of the page. Page loads, then it refreshes and loads again. When it's done loading it refreshes and loads again. Again, again, and again.
    This is also still happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post

Behavior Experienced: Slacker radio web player/web app does not show up at all in the browser

Expected Behavior: Slacker radio web player should appear and be functional

Note: Pandora's web player displays and functions properly.
    The Slacker site still does not work with 3.0.2
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post

Behavior Experienced: Dead Spins. After the page loads about 75% the browser darkens and the spinning circle icon comes up in the middle. The page eventually reloads and the process repeats a few times. Sometimes the page will actually load after a few instances of the dead spins.

Expected behavior: Page loads and I can read it.
    simple restart device and reconnect wifi
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    HardBeatz, thanks for this thread.

here are the issues with Pre|Central.net from this thread:

NOTE: this is occurring on phones and HP TouchPad browsers.

6) attached pictures in thread posts: tap on picture, then an opaque black pop-up screen appears at the top of the screen, but only the very bottom edge is visible. Attempts to tap or scroll to the pop-up make it disappear.
    This too is starting to **** me off. Also, for all sites, too often I find myself browsing at websites and clicking links towards the lower half of the page and when reverting back to the previous page, I am taken back to the beginning having to scroll back to the bottom to get to the next link. I hate losing my place. I do realize that I can open the link in the new card, but that's not what I'm after.
    1. When I download pdf files from our site, it can not download successful,and it will open a strange file. But in PC. It will popup an alert, and choose save or open this file. I think the Mime type is not supported by TouchPad browser. Can I find a way to solve this problem?
    2.If the pdf is encrypted by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management Server. I can't open by Adobe Reader. And it will alert "Quickoffice has encountered an error with this file". 2 buttons below this message named 'Support' and 'OK'. On PC , when I open this pdf file, it will popup a dialog, and I can put my account and password to open the pdf file. I want to know, if we can read encrypted pdf file by adobe reader on TouchPad?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    1. Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

2. Cannot login because keep receiving an error that says the browser does not accept cookies.

3. Login is expected.

a work around that I have found is to log into x.facebook.com and then switch to the desktop site. I wonder if my problems are related to any of the security settings I have...

edit: seems my work around may have fixed my problem. I can login to front page but any page other than that still has the problem.
    Last edited by supercat1; 08/10/2011 at 08:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doctj View Post
    ww
    behaviour: doesn't log me in after entering username and password, website and other web cards freeze subsequently.
    ixl.com now fully functional after 3.02 update
    Pre 3
    HP touchpad
    Uberkernel running @ 1.5 Ghz
    Quote Originally Posted by supercat1 View Post
    1. Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

2. Cannot login because keep receiving an error that says the browser does not accept cookies.

3. Login is expected.

a work around that I have found is to log into x.facebook.com and then switch to the desktop site. I wonder if my problems are related to any of the security settings I have...

edit: seems my work around may have fixed my problem. I can login to front page but any page other than that still has the problem.
    I have not experience this problem. Make sure your browser preferences have Accept Cookies ON.

You may want to include the other sites if the problem is not related to preference so HP rep can investigate.

Behavior Experienced: Page loads fine on first try, reload or refresh the page later and nothing new loads (stale data, checked site from another computer and there are new posts). After reboot or cache clear, the new data will appear

Expected Behavior: When refreshing or reloading the page, I expect the new data to load
    Website www.cvs.com

Behavior Experienced Unable to login. Entering ID and password takes me back to the homepage and I'm not logged in.

Expected Behavior Being able to log in.
    Behaviour expected: TouchPad browser more useful than my Pre2.

Behaviour experienced: I have to use my Pre2 web browser to do quite a few things that I cannot on my TouchPad

(such as: selecting an IMG link from Photobucket to post to online forums, using the keyboard on the Pre2 using logmein, using the Pre2 to enter work orders and logging my hours using my company website whereas on the TouchPad it will get stuck on the first page and not even navigate past)

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums

Watch Free Korean Dramas Online | Videos | Songs | K POP

Behavior Experienced:

clicking on register or login link will bring up a pop up dialog box for text entry. Clicking on text entry box does not bring up the virtual kb.

Expected Behavior:virtual kb to display for text input when text entry box was selected.

behavior expierenced: Cannot get the dropdown menu under the login button to appear (on a PC it appears with hover) and then I cannot login to Practice Mate website from home page.

Expected Behavior: dropdown menu will appear and Practice mate login page can be accessed.
    Last edited by riw; 08/15/2011 at 01:21 PM.
    website: https://pm.officeally.com/pm/Patient...its.aspx?Tab=V

Behavior experienced: Select Action menu does not drop down (on a PC it drops down with the hover action) therefore HCFA 1500 forms, secondary claims etc. cannot be generated on Touchpad.

Expected behavior: Select Action dropdown menu appears and HCFA 1500 forms, secondary claims etc. can be generated and I can bill from touchpad.
    after logging in unable to scroll down to emails at the bottom of the page, only able to see emails that fit on the screen
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Dis likes this.
    Very slow to load on TP, unable to scroll down if more than 100 movies in the queue
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    This is weird one. I am still hearing the audio from live.twit.com even after I closed the browser playing the feed 30 minutes ago. In fact, I closed all browser windows except this one with Precentral. I have no idea why it's doing this.
    website- tubanda.com.mx

this site has a radio station that should play uppon opening the page and in the touchpad browser it doesn't. I guess the touchpad isn't really 100% flash compatible
    Seagate has a browser interface for their Satellite drive to interact with files. The webOS browser has a problem with scrolling through a list. I can scroll while the page is loading, however, when the bottom element that show number of pages appears and I try to browse the list, the whole webpage moves instead of the list.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast