Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

behavior experiences: not much works. Cant edit transactions, uncategorized transactions dont show up under the budget page, cant edit multiple transactions
    The problem I have noticed is, while trying to access the live feeds through Realplayer, I am directed to the Android market to download the app.
    Secondary issue just discovered, while attempting to upload screenshots from TouchPad I am unable to "choose file".
    I will try to find an alternate way of getting the pictures up.
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
  3.    #103  
    Please only log / post new website issues after updating to the latest build. Any internal sites that were listed as not working please check again and create a NEW post after updating to the latest build. If the site is still not working we may need to capture log files from your device to further diagnose the issue.

webOS 3.0.2

(I know at the time of this writing the update is not currently available, however posting a bug now is not going to help much when the update will be here shortly)
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    My issue as stated in post # 102 still exists after the update.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by liv4rc51; 08/01/2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: add pictures
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts

Behavior Experienced: on the articles ("Blog") on the main page, I can't post comments because the page says I am not logged in. However, the top of the page says "Welcome BBooDoc" as if I am logged in. Logging out and in does not help.

PreCentral Forums work fine on the TP though.

Expected Behavior: be logged in when I come to precentral.net, and be able to post comments to articles.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post

Behavior experienced: After logging in, selecting a channel and the apparent loading/initializing the stream, no audio is heard. On at least one occasion, the Touchpad rebooted unexpectedly.

Expected behavior: Channel audio stream should be heard.

Note: Other sounds and audio work fine at the time, including alert tones, ringtones and mp3 music
    This is still a problem for me after updating to 3.0.2.
    I posted full details in the 3.0.2 issues thread and in the Need Sirius App thread. After updating, I made sure to clear cache and even cleared cookies then rebooted.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts

Behavior experience: After logging in the page never fully loads. The progress bar never completes and the bottom of the page is cut off. Eventually you get a message that you should use the "basic HTML" view.

Expected behavior: Page loads fully and all "standard" view functionality is available.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Website: m.standaard.be (mobile site of a Belgian Newspaper)

Behavior experience: page jumps always back up when scrolling down

Expected behavior: page staying where I scrolled it to, so I can read it till the end.

On the dutch forum (nieuwe mobiele site de Standaard - Palmclub: Forums - alles over de Palm Pre met webOS, de Palm Treo smartphone of PalmOS pda) they told me the WebOS browser doesn't support the so called "window.pageYOffset" variable.
    See also Browser compatibility viewports for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Link: CrackBerry App Superstore: BlackBerry Apps

Behavior Experienced: Go to check my app account on the above link and it resets the Touchpad. Replicated three times.

Behavior Expected: Able to view the website without problems.
    Update: Checked out the site again with 3.0.2 and was hit with another reboot. Whatever is happening there, wasn't fixed with 3.0.2.
    All for One and One for All!
    Precentral.net: Article comments have no thumbs voting option, delete,edit,reply option and no comment window at bottom of page despite being logged in. No Welcome USERNAME at top Right of page. Behavior is corrected in Forums.
    MSNBC.com: Java header links (above the topics selector with the expandable frame) become a floating nav bar of translucent links that scroll in the top two-three lines of the page regardless of how many times you move, refresh or nav to other MSNBC pages.
    * Navbar of links should follow top of page off the screen.
    ** BTW: This page loads like its optimized otherwise. On my work internet (proxied, but T1) this page is dawg slow.
    Facebook.com: Messages Arena: Cannot reply to messages, selecting text field pulls up keyboard and all center frame text and text fields disappear.

Facebook.com: Link sharing. [share] button should be at bottom of screen, or near to post data, but disappears and you cannot post links (usually invoke from external websites with the [F] selector to share via FB.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doctj View Post
    Behaviour: doesn't allow me to log in, receive invalid username/password error.
    However I can log in using a laptop
    I can now log into site with touchpad after 3.02 update
    Rhapsody.com now works! It works great too. Saves my login and playlist. The playlist is not the easiest to scroll through but workable. Can't wait to start using this with just type.

HBOGO now works. No more artifacts when fullscreened. I'm assuming the same with maxgo but have yet to try it.

UVERSE - still can't login.

These browser improvements are awesome and honestly unexpected. Videos on the web are greatly improved.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Behavior experiences: Browsing website as guest, click on game link will take you to that game's page countdown starts and is completed but game will not load. Games tested were monopoly and scrabble
    Expected behavior-game should load and be playable
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    This is still a problem for me after updating to 3.0.2.
    I posted full details in the 3.0.2 issues thread and in the Need Sirius App thread. After updating, I made sure to clear cache and even cleared cookies then rebooted.
    Same here but TP didn't reboot on 3.02
    I have realized that when I'm trying to view videos on the Facebook Tablet app that it requires me to login. These are videos that have been uploaded to Facebook and not just shared as a link. I do login and it works. I realize this isn't a bug but I believe it needs to be addressed. If I'm logged into the app why should I have to login again?
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
    <merged for greater visibility>
    ebay site now showing a m.ebay.com can go to the regulator website it automatically goes to the mobile site beta
    [FONT="Garamond"]Dam1 J1sFONT]