Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

Behavior: When working with spreadsheets, unable to scroll beyond the first page
    -----

Behavior: Clicking on specific notifications from the pop-up list at the top of the page freezes the browser. The only way you can actually work with your notification items is to select the "View all" option at the very top of the pop-up list which then takes you to https://plus.google.com/notifications/all.

Expected: You should be able to select any notification item from the list and view/respond to it within the pop-up.
    walled garden page at any starbucks when connecting to their at&t wifi service.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Behavior Experienced:when trying to check out you cannot select your credit card that is stored in your account. I believe that it also happen on other drop down boxes on their website.

Expected Behavior:The drop down menu should populate when taped on.
    When choosing author and book, book will not download.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Behavior Experienced: When you click on the option to share a comic from within the app on facebook it will bring up facebook with the page ready to be posted but there is no button to actually post it. I think it is on the bottom of the page getting cut off.

Expected Behavior: Button should appear to post the page to my wall.
    nyquistjack likes this.

Behaviour Experienced: When reading certain articles, the page will go dark after a few seconds and then a big spinning disk will appear before the page reloads. Wait a few more seconds and it does it again.

Expected Behaviour: The page not to keep reloading.

Doesn't happen on all pages. I suspect there is some embedded media the TouchPad doesn't like.
    Dis likes this.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Behavior Experienced: When trying to view bill it downloads what should be a pdf but it does not. It looks like it downloads an aspx webpage instead.

Expected Behavior:Either the PDF should display in the website or it should download properly to be viewed in adobe pdf viewer.

Attached are screenshots of the issue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Are you monitoring this anymore, HardbeatZ?
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Are you monitoring this anymore, HardbeatZ?
    I am monitoring this still, all websites being reported are being tested on current builds and..well other builds..I may not post that I have caught your particular bug, but I try to look at this thread at least once a day.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I am monitoring this still, all websites being reported are being tested on current builds and..well other builds..I may not post that I have caught your particular bug, but I try to look at this thread at least once a day.
    Excellent. That's all I needed to hear. Thank you!
    Website: Facebook when posting from any website that has a "share on facebook" option.

Behavior Experienced: When you click on the option to share a comic from within the app on facebook it will bring up facebook with the page ready to be posted but there is no button to actually post it. I think it is on the bottom of the page getting cut off. I can see the button until I touch the screen, then it goes away. If I scroll around like a madman the button will flash for a moment but not long enough to tap.

Expected Behavior: Button should appear to post the page to my wall.

Behavior Experienced: The site mosty works until you try to actually order prints. There is a box listing the photos on the left that just has a spinny progress thing that spins forever and ever.

Expected Behavior: Stops spinning and gives me the option to order prints
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    walled garden page at any starbucks when connecting to their at&t wifi service.
    I'm not sure 100% what you are saying, but on my wife's TouchPad, after finding the check box to check and hitting connect, she will be taken to a starbuck's screen as if she has internet access, but all apps run as if she does not have internet. In fact, in the notification area, that icon telling you that a portal is available still shows as if she hasn't accepted... Not a fix, but work-around is to turn off wifi, then turn it back on and connect to the att portal.

This happens on my wife's TouchPad, but NOT mine... She also has issues from time to time on other wifi connections where toggling the wifi off and on allows her to connect. I'm hoping this will be fixed in the OTA that is "coming soon".
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Behavior experienced: click on a pdf download url (account statement). A webos generated pane slides in from right with document listed and an open button. Press open. Window pops up stating mime not supported. Document never opens or downloads.

Behavior expected expect the pdf file to open
    I have seen this on various sites but ...

Behavior experienced:
    1. Load CNN.com, page loads fine and scrolls up and down appropriately.
    2. Play a video from the site.
    3. close video and go back to web page.

Web page only loads the first 'viewable' content. It will no longer allow you to scroll down the page. To correct, you have to change the orientation of the screen (flip from landscape to portrait or vice versus). The page finishes loading and scrolling begins to work again.

Expected Behavior: web page should load fully and allow scrolling without an orientation switch.

I have encountered this behavior on several web sites that allow you to view a movie or image that loads into a fullscreen. CNN, IMDB, Amazon ... to name a few.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post

Behavior Experienced: Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa.. Loads pa..

Expected Behavior: Loads page
    I loaded Ad Blocker, and it stopped this behavior -- I think it is the banner ad at the top of the page that is making this happen.
    idokep.hu consistently restarts the Touchpad. I don't believe it should.

Problem: When tapping Forum Tools, the pop-under menu opens far, far below where it should. See attached picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. SCM
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Open any MLB's Gameday, click on the box score or any popup that has scrollable info. You cant scroll.
    Office Ally

impossible to hover over menu items because the link is automatically clicked. Whenever there is a menu that has a top level menu link as well as menu when the link is hovered over (just rest the cursor without clicking) it is impossible to get to the non visible links.

expected behavior: there would be some way to get to the links that appear with the hover action.