Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
Like Tree29Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by KJBlauw View Post

behavior experienced: Tried to add a profile picture and facebook always wants you to crop the photo. There was no way to adjust the size of the cropping box.

expected behavior: expected to be able to select and resize the crop box.

note: this could be partially fixed by allowing the facebook app to set profile pictures. But since the app doesnt allow for easy switching between more than one user it would be nice to have full functionality of the website
    I had the same problem. My fix was to change my profile picture from my Palm Pre 1 from the actual FB web page not the app. It worked perfect that way.

Behavior Experienced: Every time you navigate to a new page on the PlayStation MAG forum the Downloads panel pops up in the browser wanting to download a file which I'm guessing is just a cookie. Its file name will be something like "fileV4XJSW" and it will just keep downloading them each time you browse to a different section of the forum or click to view a thread.

Expected Behavior: The browser shouldn't be popping up the Downloads panel and trying to download these cookies or whatever they are like their actual files each time you go to a new page on the forum. It makes it very annoying to try and browse the forum and it fills your Downloads panel and Touchpad storage full of these empty files.
    Last edited by burningrave101; 09/18/2011 at 02:22 PM.

Behavior Experienced: Unable to load additional pinned items. Once the intial set of images/items are loaded you can't get more to load. This is similar to Twitter. Intial tweets are there, but that is it.

Expected Behavior: Ability to continiously load more images/pins.
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

Behavior experienced: page continuosly reloads.

May have something to do with ads on the page.
    Just tried to use Schwab website and even though it displays beautifully, none of the pull down menus work. For example, you can click on the pull down to choose different account. I can click it and see the list of accounts but when I click on an account to go there, nothing happens. This pretty much makes it useless on TP.

So d@mn frustrating to find some of the websites I use often are not functional on TP (another one is my bank's website).
    <<Threads Merged>>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    pretty much all sports pages constantly refresh or go black and does the spinning thinking thing. This happens particularly often with Yahoo and their fantasy sports, which is the reason why I bought the touchpad so this is extra frustrating
    Quote Originally Posted by uofmike View Post
    pretty much all sports pages constantly refresh or go black and does the spinning thinking thing. This happens particularly often with Yahoo and their fantasy sports, which is the reason why I bought the touchpad so this is extra frustrating
    I have seen this happen on other websites, too. I agree, it's frustrating. IIRC, my solution was to reboot the TP and the problem went away but I'm thinking you tried that and it didn't help.
    Does anyone having problems with the following sites?

sprint.com - on the my account screen turns white with a 2011 error
    nfl.com - site freezes or vidoes play 50% of the time
    ups.com - myups section when changing delivery I get a blank screen
    youtube.com - always a 3 second stutter while watching vids. Also no way to rewind vids until it finish playing.
    I have no problems playing videos on nfl.com also I can rewind videos on youtube by tapping the progress bar,and no delay.
    idk about the other sites you mentioned because I don't use them.
    btw what kernel are you using?
    could be your connection but idk why that would affect your ability to rewind videos
    <thread merged>
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910