Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Anyone know where I can buy the modular plug adapters for various countries to go on the end of the TouchPad AC-to-USB cylinder? I see that HP sells them with the adapter for about $40 online, but I already have two adapters (one for the touchstone) and only need the plugs.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Anyone know where I can buy the modular plug adapters for various countries to go on the end of the TouchPad AC-to-USB cylinder? I see that HP sells them with the adapter for about $40 online, but I already have two adapters (one for the touchstone) and only need the plugs.

Thanks.
    I was about to post the same question, but I saw your thread asking the exact same question.

Did you ever find out if HP can sell you just the part that screws into the adapter?

I'm looking for one that'll work for Germany... which I think uses the two round prongs. I do
    have one of thos US-EU coverter plugs, but it's a lot easier if I just have to carry one Touchpad
    adapter by itself.

Thanks!
    When I travel to Europe, I need to charge my laptop, my netbook, my phones, my camcorder, my bluetooth headphones and (maybe) my TouchPad. I have a few Schuko adapters so I can charge a few things at a time anyways. I guess the nice thing is that I only need to bring one USB power adapter to charge my TouchPad and phones.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown