Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Longtime forum voyer, first time post... Has anyone noticed that when playing video on the Touchpad that it orientates to only one horizontal direction and that it does not coexist with the horizontal direction the Touchpad needs to be placed on the Touchstone? Said differently, the forced video output is upside down when on the Touchstone. After following all of the posts (critical, delightful, disappointed and pleased), I am not going to belabor an opinion of the overall Touchpad in this post (although all positive from my perspective). Except, this appears to be a pretty big user oversight by HP. In my instance, I envisioned letting my kids watch videos while sitting at the kitchen island eating breakfast in the morning. The touchstone application along with the video power consumption should be a perfect match. But not if you have to watch the video upside down.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I apologize. I know this bothered me all day this past day after spending the previous day with this apparent issue. However, shortly after my original post, I double checked and I was wrong. The forced orientation IS in line with the horizontal orientation when on the Touchstone. Again, I apologize for being misleading with my original post. However, now that my feet are wet, I look forward to offering more insight and opinion with my overall Touchpad / WebOS experience.

(Original Pre- owner for me and my wife... both still going strong)