1.    #1  
    When I try to move pictures from one album to another i get a " Failed to add photo to album" error anyone else experiencing this issue
    me too. Loaded album names from Facebook and snapfish but shows gray icon and no pics. Same for pics on device. Very frustrating. Anyone know how to fix this?
    give it time to cache. It takes a while.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Shouldn't take that long! But I'm sure that HP will squash this bug, too.
    I have uploaded some photos from the computer to the touchpad, most of the photos are stuck in the blurred version unless you press the play button, also some of the photos just wouldn't show up in the sub-folder but will show up as a slide show when you press the play button, anyone experiencing the same issue?
    the photo app is one of the apps that slow down the touchpad, atleast from my experience. I think its mostly due to the fact that its pulling data from Facebook and photobucket endlessly. In any case, is there an way to change how to view these photos when in the panes? At the moment they are stacked up instead of lined up as ive seen from promotional videos. Anyone know how to change it?
    It is endlessly downloading pictures from Photobucket and Facebook....until all pics have been downloaded.

My photobucket account is used for game screenshots and I have a couple thousand. It takes a while to download them.
    My touchpad synced facebook pretty quickly. I was able to view the photos and swipe through them quickly. However, ever since adding my snapfish account my facebook pictures appear as white stacked piles and I can no longer view the photos. Also, white tiles for the snapfish account also appear and won't let me click on the photos and open them. I let it sync over night and still only white tiles show for facebook and snapfish.

I figured it was snapfish causing the error so I removed the account and re-booted the touchpad. Unfortunately facebook still won't sync despite it working before.

I am also no longer able to view wallpapers or any other photo stored on my touchpad.

Anyone else encounter this or know of a solution?

Has anyone had success in adding a working snapfish account?

Has anyone had success in adding both a working facebook account and snapfish account?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erasef301 View Post
    My touchpad synced facebook pretty quickly. I was able to view the photos and swipe through them quickly. However, ever since adding my snapfish account my facebook pictures appear as white stacked piles and I can no longer view the photos. Also, white tiles for the snapfish account also appear and won't let me click on the photos and open them. I let it sync over night and still only white tiles show for facebook and snapfish.

I figured it was snapfish causing the error so I removed the account and re-booted the touchpad. Unfortunately facebook still won't sync despite it working before.

I am also no longer able to view wallpapers or any other photo stored on my touchpad.

Anyone else encounter this or know of a solution?

Has anyone had success in adding a working snapfish account?

Has anyone had success in adding both a working facebook account and snapfish account?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    facebook is all good for me..except it synced all my albums except one? no big deal tho..

snapfish has given me problems, i jus got back from vaca 3 days before the TP came out (made waiting the last month extremely easy). i uploaded around 2000 pictures to snapfish and tried to sync with my touchpad- huge fail. the first time i did it, only about 1200 pictures synced when i had 2000 online..then after i deleted the snapfish account and tried again, it was an endless loading/syncing and i couldnt view ANY of my pictures. very frustrating, especially being that snapfish is owned (or run?) by HP.. hope 3.0.2 will fix this issue

maybe ill try photobucket next and see how that goes..
    Pleasantly surprised to find out when I opened the Photos app, all my Facebook photo albums are sitting there, so I don't have to go into Facebook to view my photos! Cool beans! I love being a TouchPad NOOB!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    The issue I have is that it doesn't show my videos. I read somewhere that touchpad only supports like 2 formats of video. Is that true? Because if it is so, then I need to convert.
    Removing my Photobucket account or allowing it finish syncing has definitely helped stabilize the touchpad and makes it alot more pleasant to use. But because I removed the photobucket account, some of the pictures did not download correctly, does anyone know how to delete them from the app? Or resync? and sync correctly?