Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Been reading the forum and not sure I understand. Went through the initial sync when I turned on the TP. I entered the email i used for my Palm Profile which was my gmail account. The apps I had on my Pre- all appeared...good. But memos and local contacts did not. Once I add my gmail and facebook accounts synergy takes over and those contacts are added. But the contacts I had locally on the Pre- and the memos are not in my TP. Is that the expected result? I wish there was a snippet of text in the wizard that said something like "Your apps on your current Palm Profile will now be downloaded once. Your local contacts and memos will <or will not> be downloaded".

agp
    My memos came over ok. I think all my contacts did, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by sindizzy View Post
    Been reading the forum and not sure I understand. Went through the initial sync when I turned on the TP. I entered the email i used for my Palm Profile which was my gmail account. The apps I had on my Pre- all appeared...good. But memos and local contacts did not. Once I add my gmail and facebook accounts synergy takes over and those contacts are added. But the contacts I had locally on the Pre- and the memos are not in my TP. Is that the expected result? I wish there was a snippet of text in the wizard that said something like "Your apps on your current Palm Profile will now be downloaded once. Your local contacts and memos will <or will not> be downloaded".

agp
    I got the same result, no contacts or memos from the phone acct. I think I read somewhere that was normal behaviour, but seems odd to me though.
    All PIM data in your palm profile should come over to the device. Contacts, calendar, memos. If you are not getting these expected results, you should contact support for further assistance.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Im going to call them tomorrow and ask why my sync didnt do what it was supposed to do.

AGP
    I got my memos, and the 2 local contacts on the phone. I also got existing SMS messages and existing bookmarks. Probably worth mentioning, I was running 1.2.1