1.    #1  
    I played with the browser, and I STILL get that annoying thing where the rest of the page is not scrollable! ***?! No other browser does this, where you're reading a page and all of a sudden the browser decides to flip out and stop you from reading the rest of the page. Why didn't HP fix this bug? Considering this is a bug from way before in the Pre- days, I don't think this will be in that "promised update" that will come "in the coming weeks", but why is it still there?!
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Ive had that happen before but not very often at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I played with the browser, and I STILL get that annoying thing where the rest of the page is not scrollable! ***?! No other browser does this, where you're reading a page and all of a sudden the browser decides to flip out and stop you from reading the rest of the page. Why didn't HP fix this bug? Considering this is a bug from way before in the Pre- days, I don't think this will be in that "promised update" that will come "in the coming weeks", but why is it still there?!
    That's really disappointing to hear. I have this problem all the time on my Pre.
    I have not had that happen yet. Is it random or particular sites?
    It only happens to me with really slow internet connections. On high speed internet it has never happened once.