Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MikeElmendorf
  1.    #1  
    I'd like to be able to exclude a calendar from listing in the Exhibition mode agenda view. It doesn't seem to be possible out of the box--Can we get a patch for this?

Thanks.
    WoodWulf and threed61#WN like this.
    This is the main reason I don't use calendar in exhibition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    This is the main reason I don't use calendar in exhibition.
    Agreed, it's completely unusable for me. My work Exchange account brought over almost 20 co-worker calendars and Exhibition looks like it's pulling from all of them. At a minimum it should respect what is toggled on in the Calendar, but a specific option for each to "Show in Exhibition" would be great.
    I would also like this patch.
    please note how we automatically went to the patch solution vs. this being included in an update. Myself included.

So is that patch out yet, I need it? Just kidding I can wait. I want VNC first.

Regards
    graylion
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    please note how we automatically went to the patch solution vs. this being included in an update. Myself included.

So is that patch out yet, I need it? Just kidding I can wait. I want VNC first.

Regards
    I agree with your first note. It is both a compliment to the community and a lack of faith in HP to assume that if something needs to be fixed/expanded/enhanced the best chance is with a patch.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Surely this is a bug. The exhibition app is ignoring the settings in the main Agenda app. This should be fixed by HP!
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    This would be greatly helpful!
    While we are at it, can a big clock be added to Agenda view in Exhibition via a patch as well?
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    +1