1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Just got my touchpad and i am loving it..
    I tried to pair up my android phone to TP so i can transfer photos to it but it could not see my phone. nither did the phone detect my TP.
    I am not looking to see phone notification or MMS from the phone to my TP.( like the pre can do).
    just want to transfer files using Bluethooth. or maybe even tethering my phone for internet access..
    anyone tried it? any luck?
    That would be nice i try my epic and nothing. I wonder if the can make a patch for that.Developer?
    webOS has never been able to transfer photos via BT with any device (such as a computer or another brand of phone), so I wouldnt think you would be able to do that with your android phone. As of right now, I dont think there is a way to even do that between webOS devices. And I have only played with a touchpad a couple times at Best Buy but I noticed in the bluetooth preferences, it only gave the option to connect a "webOS phone"
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    webOS has never been able to transfer photos via BT with any device (such as a computer or another brand of phone), so I wouldnt think you would be able to do that with your android phone. As of right now, I dont think there is a way to even do that between webOS devices. And I have only played with a touchpad a couple times at Best Buy but I noticed in the bluetooth preferences, it only gave the option to connect a "webOS phone"
    I am new to webos and the Touchpad so pardon my ignorence in this matter bu,
    since it has no sd card slot and no simple way to plug in a usb thumbdrive. how am i supposed to transfer music, photos and movies i have on my phone and computer to the TP.
    Is there a simple way? wit out having to transfer them to the cloud ( dropbox, box etc) first?
    Quote Originally Posted by atifareen View Post
    I am new to webos and the Touchpad so pardon my ignorence in this matter bu,
    since it has no sd card slot and no simple way to plug in a usb thumbdrive. how am i supposed to transfer music, photos and movies i have on my phone and computer to the TP.
    Is there a simple way? wit out having to transfer them to the cloud ( dropbox, box etc) first?
    Again, I have only played with the Touchpad a couple times, but if it is anything like the phones (which Im sure it is), You should be able to plug your Touchpad directly into your computer. The notifications might be a little different but on my phone when I plug it in, it gives me the option to go into USB mode or just charge. If you get the same thing, you can go into USB mode and just drag and drop your music onto your touchpad. Usually, music is store in a folder lables "Music." Photos can be stored any way you like with any folder of whatever name you want. WebOS will see your photos wherever they are. Videos, Im not sure if they have to be in a specific folder. But Im sure you can create a folder and name it whatever and webOS will find them if they are in a format webOS can read.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    connected to my bluetooth device that lets me play music through my stereo system, no problem
    I've connected a Bluetooth headset, but for some reason audio from YouTube doesn't play through it. Not sure why.

Regards,
    Shane.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I agree.. I just got an EVO 3D with Sprint and would willing switch to the Pre3 if its 4G, since I use hotspot for data when out and about. in the meantime, I would love to be able to connect the phone to the tablet and take calls or see mms, given the EVO has MAP available. Seems like a developer could make this happen.. Anyone?