Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by irwinr12 View Post
    I understand that the video should play in either orientation and I also understand that you can hold, hang, throw, or even stand on the device if you so choose, however the title of the thread is:

"Flash hates the official case"

And the original post was:

"Why does flash full screen force screen orientation that doesnt work with the case's stand? "

My point is that flash full screen works just fine with the case *as the case was designed to be used*. Saying that it doesn't is quite misleading, especially when you're using the case in a way that it was not designed to be used. Of course you can use it that way if you *want*. I can drive a Prius through deep mud if I choose too, doesn't mean I should go around on Internet forums and complain that it got stuck. It wasn't designed for that position, period. I agree the video should play either way (obviously), but it has nothing to do at all with the case (Or even Flash for that matter, all full screen video on the TouchPad is one orientation only). That's all I'm saying.

-Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkOne View Post
    Agreed. This really has nothing to do with the case since it (the case) works with the speakers going in either direction.

Maybe make a new thread about wanting full screen rotation and we will have a decent topic.

Why is this so hard to understand. Using the stand properly in this manner, the damn video should not be upside down. I dont know about you, but i dont want to flip my TouchPad around and stand it up just to watch a video.

This IS about the official case. This is exactly what this thread is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Why is this so hard to understand. Using the stand properly in this manner, the damn video should not be upside down. I dont know about you, but i dont want to flip my TouchPad around and stand it up just to watch a video.

This IS about the official case. This is exactly what this thread is about.
    that isnt using the stand properly, if you look at the manual that came with the case your example isnt listed, yes it obviously can be set that way but there is an "proper" way to have the TP laying down that has all video in the correct orientation. You also eliminate the spongyness that come with placing your TP in a manner not intended.

edit: all you have to do is look at the back of the box the case came in to see how it was intended for use
    Last edited by KJBlauw; 07/14/2011 at 01:20 PM.
    Wow look!

This whole time I was using it the wrong way. I can't wait to try this. I stand corrected.

So Flash DOESN'T hate the official case. But I would like to rotate the screen as I see fit...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Wow look!

whole time I was using it the wrong way. I can't wait to try this. I stand corrected.

So Flash DOESN'T hate the official case. But I would like to rotate the screen as I see fit...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    when you have it in this orientation on a hard surface it really amplifies the speakers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12