Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    At the risk of being labled "a pervy old man" or "horny pre-teen" (I'll take the Fifth on both accusations), will Chat Roulette or any other social video chat services work with the camera and the TouchPad currently?
    try it and let us know!
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    In the 'other' category, Google+ Hangout didn't work. It wanted to install a plugin but didn't succeed.
    I went to a video chat room and it didn't recognize the camera. I didn't play with it. Just took it as another "it'll work with an update".

ET
    my friends and I were just talking about this! I just tried an old flash site I did that detects the available cameras in flash (Dodge / Amplify Avenger / Augmented Reality) but it didnt work. I'll try to wip up a test swf to see if flash has any camera access. But I'm thinking it doesnt.
    Tried AOL's new video chat beta. I know it works on my windows tablet,detects the webcam and the mic just fine, but alas, it couldn't detect the Touchpad's webcam and eventually it hung up while trying ....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    seems like the camera for now anyway is only enabled for skype. So until that changes ure only hope will be an intrepid homebrewer =X
    Do android tablet cameras work with web pages like those listed here?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Thanks for all your input. I've not purchased my TouchPad yet, so I was more curious than anything.
    i try fling but it wont recognized the camera