1.    #1  
    I want to reset my Touchpad back to factory defaults. When I erase all the data, it re-installs all the backup data from my WebOS account including applications. How do I delete this backup so when I do a reset again, there is nothing on my WebOS account?
    Easiest way would be to make a new account.
    don't delete the backup!!!!!!

just open DevIce Info app and choose 'erase apps and data'

if you delete the back up, you will lose stuff in your profile!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

Thought I tried that one. Trying again.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    Easiest way would be to make a new account.
    I only have one email address. I don't want to make one that is only for this that I have to remember.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

Yep, did it again. It pulls down all the apps I had installed and bookmarks. I'll just delete them manually, but It would have been nice to just start over easily.
    You can change the email associated with your webos account online. So you could link your existing account to some other email (or maybe a nonexistent address if you don't care) then have a new account associated with your old email.
    after you delete them, run the back up manually, and maybe it won't restore the apps you didn't have installed when you ran the back up..
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    You can change the email associated with your webos account online. So you could link your existing account to some other email (or maybe a nonexistent address if you don't care) then have a new account associated with your old email.
    Nice. I'll try that.