Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    I can't see a way in the web browser app to copy the current URL to the clipboard from the menu. Sometimes holding my finger down on it brings up the cut/copy/paste menu but more often nothing happens, or it unhighlights.

Brought up Help and searched for 'clipboard'. No matches. Seriously? No matches at all?

Clicked on Live Chat. It's been 'Connecting...' (spinning circle) for 17 minutes and counting. Nothing like 'you are #99 in the queue' or 'hours M-F 8-5 EST'. Nothing at all.

HP is unimpressing me here ...
    It functions exactly like copy-paste in iOS. So you tap a url so that it turns yellow, then hold on it until the copy-paste button appears. To paste, hold over an empty field until paste appears.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    I'm saying I can highlight and hold on it and only 1 time out of 8 will it bring up that menu. Other times it will either do nothing, unhighlight everything, or reduce the highlight to the nearest word within the URL and bring up the menu for that. So where is the Edit item in the app menu?

Perhaps more importantly, why doesn't Live Chat answer?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. I can highlight a url in the browser, but I can't get it to 'copy'

edit: after more experimentation I figured it out. Quickly/lightly tap the url in the browser. Then after its highlighted, quickly/lightly tap it again. My problem was after highlighting the url I was touching and holding down, but seems like light taps are the key
    Last edited by illli; 09/30/2011 at 08:31 PM.