View Poll Results: How much do you like your TouchPad?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it, what I expected and more.

11 40.74%
  • Better than expected.

8 29.63%
  • About what I expected.

4 14.81%
  • Less than expected.

3 11.11%
  • Hate it, and returning it.

1 3.70%
  1.    #1  
    Just a quick poll, you've had yours for a week now. Due to a landslide of popularity with my link in my signature, I'm picking up a TouchPad this Friday when they get released to Canada! Thanks to all I thought it was going to take forever, but when you put out a Call to Arms bulletin, people step up to the plate and knock it out of the park!

I can't wait!!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I guess its issues that always stand out and effect your product. My wifi sucks. works on all the other devices in the house. You'd think HP would have tackled wifi 10 years ago.

I voted less than what I expected.

ET
  3.    #3  
    @etphoto, that's too bad to hear. What type of router are you using? G/N? Is there a difference when you tether to your phone? Have you tried it?

Found this in another thread, see if this has any effect on your wifi issues:

Quote Originally Posted by Calcmandan View Post
    I have an N router so I get reception across the street and I my neighbor's house. I had issues with the router until I shut off mac filtering.
    Last edited by sledge007; 07/10/2011 at 02:40 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel