I'm glad people like the logging patches as they do make a significant difference. The following is what I would recommend to have installed/configured for webOS 3.x
1) Start the Phone app on the TouchPad, dial ##LOGS#, clear logs and set to minimal logging.
2) Fire up Preware, navigate to Available Other > All and install EOM Overlord Monitoring. This kills the processes that uploads log files to Palm. This also saves on unnecessary bandwidth being consumed without your knowledge.
* Make It So (you *NEED* this patch =D )
* Muffle System Logging
* Remove Dropped Packet Logging
* Unset CFQ IO Scheduler
* Unthrottle Download Manager
* Quiet powerd Messages
* Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
* Buttah (formerly known as the Increase Touch Sensitivity And Smoothness 10 patch)
* Remove Tap Ripple
4) For extra points, also install the following patches
* Max Blocker (ad and analytics cookies blocker)
* Private Browsing
5) Lastly, browse to OpenSearch Entries and add a secure search engine to use instead.