Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By imfallen_angel
  1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I can name a TouchPad as My own Sinne a few dass. :-)
    Now i am wondering, If it isn't possible to rotate imges by my self using a button or my fingers?

And if not, could this be changed by a parch?

Thanks for your help and reply.

Jan
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Well this is an old thread but I'll add to it since knowone has replied. The question is escentially the same.
    Now with WebOS 3.04 I had several photos I email to my TouchPad. The orientation is wrong and I don't see any means to rotate the photo. Turning the Touchpad does not help since the OS switches it back the way it was, hence still wrong.

So again. Is there a way I am not seeing to rotate 180 degrees?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Well there are no comments on this or resolutions if it exists.

A number of people have read this post. So I ask you.

When viewing a photo is there a way to rotate the image or can you on any image?
    There's an app for that! ;-) Photo Shop Pro...
    The HP Photo app is horribly basic.. yes! ;(
    I usually orient, enlarge, re-format and generally sort my pics on my PC in a simple prog (I use ACDSee!) first, before transferring them to the TP.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Thanks, I have rotated on the PC but if I get the image elsewhere or already have it in the TP. A simple rotation of the image is not that much to ask. I wasn't looking for editing, cropping but just rotating it for proper view layout.

Thanks again. I'll search that app and see what its about.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripplec View Post
    Thanks, I have rotated on the PC but if I get the image elsewhere or already have it in the TP. A simple rotation of the image is not that much to ask. I wasn't looking for editing, cropping but just rotating it for proper view layout.

Thanks again. I'll search that app and see what its about.
    Yes.. I agree.. but for now I have to see my TP as an 'extension' of my PC.
    Like it still needs it's USB Umbilical Cord connected to 'Mummy' in order to do many things it will (hopefully!) eventually 'learn' how to do of it's own accord!

So TP Pics --> PC --> rectify --> back into TP again.. yawn!
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Yes.. I agree.. but for now I have to see my TP as an 'extension' of my PC.
    Like it still needs it's USB Umbilical Cord connected to 'Mummy' in order to do many things it will (hopefully!) eventually 'learn' how to do of it's own accord!

So TP Pics --> PC --> rectify --> back into TP again.. yawn!
    LOL.... same here. Apart from the larger screen my smartphone does more and is more capable. I never did see any tablet taking over as a notebook substitute at all. Even typing more of a chore without keys. Fine for short entries but there are too many limitations of basic thing that just work on a notebook and don't on protable devices well or at all. Even email is not reliable especially if an attachment is included and you may need to not only open it (can't right now if its from outlook) or make changes.

The notebook rules and will for some time.

Nice toy... LOL still tinkering with it here.
    Or just go and get Photo Effect Tablet Edition in the HP App catalog, and support a developer with a couple of dollars.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Vistaus likes this.