1.    #1  
    I was downloading some music and closed the card, thinking as long as I had other cards open the downloads would continue. Well, the downloads cancelled. Wheres the multitasking? I hope this can be done in the future.
    this doesnt completely surprise me, I think each card is fairly independant of others even if you are running multiple of the same app. I do hope that this changes but its very minor in my mind as long as you are aware
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    sounds like a good way to cancel a download to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by strykr View Post
    I was downloading some music and closed the card, thinking as long as I had other cards open the downloads would continue. Well, the downloads cancelled. Wheres the multitasking? I hope this can be done in the future.
    How do you download the file to begin with? All of them just stream for me.
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    this doesnt completely surprise me, I think each card is fairly independant of others even if you are running multiple of the same app. I do hope that this changes but its very minor in my mind as long as you are aware
    I'm not completely surprised either, just didnt think about it when I was browsing. Now that I know better, no huge deal.
    that would be interesting to toggle the browser to either think independently in each card, or think as a single browser experience.
    I think thats a good design. Usually if you want to be done with what you are doing, you throw away The card. I know, however, that once you finish downloading, the download will appear in all cards.