1.    #1  
    Say for 50 more but it is exactly the same but has hdmi out and and a sd card slot? Throw in full us for the fun of it as well.

So for would you pay a 50 dollar premuim for those ports, I think I would in a heartbeat

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    I'm sure in the next 10" tablet HP releases it will have all these things people are begging for like being thin, dual cameras, and of course hdmi out. I would purchase either one really though.
    I'd gladly pay 50 bucks more for the SD-slot alone!

{I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    My concern is that these additional features appear on 3G/4G device tied to yet another data plan....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    My concern is that these additional features appear on 3G/4G device tied to yet another data plan....
    yeah, I dont have any desire for anouther data plan, hoping these features do come to wifi devices
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    sorry to be selfish..but being that i just bought the touchpad on launch day, i dont want another one to be released till next year.

even this new processor bumped white touchpad is kind of grinding my gears, but i figure there is no gsm version of the current processor, so im kind of over it.
    I would definitely. . .