1.    #1  
    I found a funny glitch in my TouchPad. They way I found it is I was using my TouchPad with speakers up. I opened the launcher then I accidentally made a swipe down from the top of the screen. I heard a angry bird sling shot and crazy birds flying away! I closed my launcher and found my card was gone! So I tried again and I found that you can swipe cards away if you pull the card down, with the launcher up, from the very top of the screen.

Something else I have found is that every time an angry 'card' flies away I and who ever else smiles! Its just so natural!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Yeah, that's an easter-egg that they put in there, but it only works if it's turned the correct way. I still giggle everytime I do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I found a funny glitch in my TouchPad. They way I found it is I was using my TouchPad with speakers up. I opened the launcher then I accidentally made a swipe down from the top of the screen. I heard a angry bird sling shot and crazy birds flying away! I closed my launcher and found my card was gone! So I tried again and I found that you can swipe cards away if you pull the card down, with the launcher up, from the very top of the screen.

Something else I have found is that every time an angry 'card' flies away I and who ever else smiles! Its just so natural!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by satchmo82 View Post
    Yeah, that's an easter-egg that they put in there, but it only works if it's turned the correct way. I still giggle everytime I do that.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    mo I'm not talking about the angry birds easter egg. I'm talking about the fact you can close apps from within the launcher. I noticed this because you can toss the card off and proving it you can hear the angry birds easter egg in the background.
    - John Wayne
    I see what you mean. Just tried it, it works in every rotation well closing apps does of, course the angry birds doesn't. Cool find I would have never found that out.
    Please license webOS!! I will gladly take back this new iPad 2.
  5.    #5  
    found another one. If you skype video call someone then you open a game like Robotek HD it will end up having bars across the screen that will show the video call and between them will be the game running.
    - John Wayne