Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hagster
  1.    #1  
    I have a vision for the Touchpad 2. The TouchPad 2 is going to way 0.5lbs but still feel solid/sturdy in your hands. It's going to have a fingerprint free magnetic backing with four stereo speakers that sound as loud/crisp/clear as an in home surround sound. In fact, the HP logo on the back will light up when it's on and change mood/colors depending on the type of music that is being played. There will be 4 cameras!! Yes, you heard it hear first folks...4 cameras! It's going to have 2 eight megapixels on the front and 2 four megapixels on the back. The cameras will be able to move up and down as well so you don't have to keep your head and hand straight on to get a good angle. The cameras will be able to show every angle of any room simultaneously. The TouchPad2 will have Dinosaur glass not gorilla glass with 2 USB ports on each side, HDMI out, SIM card slot, Blue Ray player and external camera connection (just in case 4 cameras aren't enough).

The TouchPad 2 is going to run webOS versoin 4.1.5.9.1/2223.5. There will be 500,000 apps right out of the box in the app catalog for it. There will be an app for everything you can think of and then some. This version of webOS will have the UN-touch feature on it right out of the box. Yes, you heard it here first folks! The UN-touch feature! I'm going to get a patent for this HP made app before more people think about it. Here is how it works: you are going to be able to take a picture of your hand with both cameras and use your fingers to move around in webOS without having to touch it!! It will be the same concept as the XBOX with Kinect. Yes, we will actually call the TP2 the UN-touchPAD or the UTP for short. That will cut down on the fingerprints a bit on the front.

The UTP will undercut the iPAD3 price at 450.99, 550.99, and 650.99 for the 16, 32, and 64 bits respectively (even though it cost about 2,000. to make it) because HP should never price match the iPAD3 There will also be 3G, 4G, and 5G versions coming out later. There are going to be white and black versions of all three. There will be a built in Touchstone to charge itself when its turned on. There is no need to charge up the device anymore! The UTP should be out by Feb. 2012 at the Think Beyond event. If you have an HP/Palm printer, phone, tablet, computer, or beats headphone set you are eligable for a 75 dollar rebate off the new UTP. This will "make things right" for everybody who said HP got it wrong the first time.

Am I missing anything that needs to happen for the UTP? Chime in and help me out here!
    it needs more unicorns man.
    jahjahlove likes this.
    It just won't be the TouchPad 2 until it can cure cancer!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    it needs more unicorns man.
    hmmm.....I was told that unicorns were on back-order because Apple using them all with their iphones/ipads/ipods. I will have to check into that though. Thanks!
    No apps for what you haven't thought about??? Are you serious??? It's going to fail.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

What about 6 Gees?
    - John Wayne
    This sounds like it will be the Charlie Sheen of tablets.
    don't forget 4D.
    sorry, couldn't laugh.
    really? 16, 32 and 64 gb only?

i was expecting 1, 10 and 8 million terabytes
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    wait its called IP-3
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by estebancam View Post
    don't forget 4D.
    wouldn't that have to include time travel then?
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    wouldn't that have to include time travel then?
    no, it just uses one of the 11 dimensions of superstring theory. Works great because the battery actually occupies some of these extra dimensions to increase capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    no, it just uses one of the 11 dimensions of superstring theory. Works great because the battery actually occupies some of these extra dimensions to increase capacity.
    They would use a whole dimension for the battery pack so it could last 6 days without recharging and one of those superstring for multi-dimensional TTS
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    All I hope is that it has the wi-fi's.