Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes
    We're sorry, this content is not available for your region.
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    very cool, thnx
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

I didn't have any luck playing videos from National Geographic online, anybody else try?
    ovguide.com pretty much finds all the sites that have a particular movie or show you are looking for
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Seinfeld!!
    pretty cool thanks!
    Crackle played MUCH better than HBOgo on my TouchPad! I pay a lot of $$ to Comcast for that service.
    Now that Entourage has (mercifully) ended, I no longer need to subscribe to HBO.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Also, for anyone that has bought Disney DVD's with digital copies included, you can enter the codes online and access your digital copies via streaming.

Works beautifully on the TP.
    RickNeff likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    SWEET! I was just going to make a post on this but you beat me too it. Reason #73 was having full flash on your mobile device is a WIN and further erodes the case for 876,977,234 apps for every site you cannot see on your restricted device. ;-)
    What about the 976,977,234 apps for websites I can already see but the app still adds more functionality like optimized UI for touch screens and a better layout for smaller screens? Or how about the 836,977,428 apps that have nothing to do with recreating a website that I also can't use on my TP?

It's great Crackle works, but let's not overstate it as proof that tablets don't need software. Also, my Crackle app on iOS runs better than the flash version on the TP so....
    My TP will only stream movies for under a minute, then it stops and does nothing. I close the browser and open Crackle again, same thing, only streams a little then stops. What am I doing wrong ?
    I don't seem to be receiving the confirmation email after signing up...tried resending, checked the trash folder and even tried registering a second time to make sure I didn't mis-spell my email - nada.
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
    Damn *****lypete, why in all of your posts you state something iOS is better than every topic, feature, app and/or device here on this forum? Is apple paying you or what?

on topic: watched a movie on crackle last night, stream and quality was very good. Site will do for now, along with a few others but I still want my netflix.
    HP Touchpad 16GB, webOS 3.0.4, UberKernel 3.0.4-68 @ 1.5Ghz
    HTC Evo 4G, Myns Synergy ROM RLS1 (Android 2.3.3)
    B&N NOOKcolor, Phiremod 7.1 (Android 2.3.7), @ 1.1Ghz
    Just streamed the first 10 min of iSpy on my TP while streaming a football game on my wireless desktop. The Crackle stream @360p was flawless. @480p it was a little laggy, but not as bad as ESPN3 on the desktop.
    i've clicked on 'Watch now' several items at crackle.com on my new TP but all I get is a black screen where the video should be playing; no audio, no video. I ran the initial software update to 3.0.2 when I first started it last week. Do I need to install preware/homebrew or do anything else? Thanks.
    Last edited by divuer; 09/24/2011 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by *****lyPete View Post
    What about the 976,977,234 apps for websites I can already see but the app still adds more functionality like optimized UI for touch screens and a better layout for smaller screens? Or how about the 836,977,428 apps that have nothing to do with recreating a website that I also can't use on my TP?

It's great Crackle works, but let's not overstate it as proof that tablets don't need software. Also, my Crackle app on iOS runs better than the flash version on the TP so....

I think for the most part apps for sites are over rated. There are literally hundreds of sites that are awesome to use and we love to use on our computers. We don't whine and complain about our computers not having apps for these sites, but we complain if our touchpads don't and other tablets have these apps. We just need to be compatible with these sites. That's all I'm asking. I don't need an app for netflix, I just need the site to work. I am not going put hundreds of apps on my touchpad especially for sites that I can just go on. It's a waste of storage. I understand apps tend to work better and are easier to work with and are faster to use, but when it comes down to it, we are all just happy to be able to use these sites and the apps won't work unless you are connected to the internet anyway.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    crackle works great from my internet. Watched the Jeffersons at 480 with no lag.
    Quote Originally Posted by TPster View Post
    My TP will only stream movies for under a minute, then it stops and does nothing. I close the browser and open Crackle again, same thing, only streams a little then stops. What am I doing wrong ?
    I had this happen as well with crackle but I was watching through Video Flood HD and used it's Viewer Cleanup function which fixed me right up and restarted right before where the problem occurred. Not sure why the problem occurred but not a bad workaround for now.
    Crackle was working fine last night. When I tried it today, it's not. Just a black screen where the videos usually run. I went to Flash settings and cleared the storage, but no help. Does anyone have a solution/workaround besides the Video Flood one?
    Thanks.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast