Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes
    HP should make "bookmark suggestions" in the Browser app, much like Pivot for the app catalog.

Basically making suggestions for websites with content like Crackle and Amazon Prime.

So the average user who doesnt come here to this site can find out.

That way they wont return the Touchpad when they think it doesnt have a Crackle app when it doesnt NEED it.
    kayphoonstar likes this.
    I can't seem to view anything on crackle, is there anything I need to download?
    Quote Originally Posted by damifino View Post
    I can't seem to view anything on crackle, is there anything I need to download?
    nope,it should work with just flash which the touchpad comes with, I just tried I for the first time..
    Wow. Four pages of B-list, straight-to-video sequels and 80's softcore pr0n ("Hardbodies" ftw).
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Touchpaddle likes this.
    Me neither, I can't seem to watch anything on crackle. For some weird reasons, it only show the black space where it is supposed to be the player. I uninstalled maxblock
    Anyone has the same problems?
    I've had crackle on my roku player for a while now. Its great for when I'm desperate to watch something but I've seen most of them now and the movies are pretty old. I don't watch movies on my tp. I mean why when I got a 46in hdtv?
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Yep, Crackle is great. Just watched 'Defendor' tonight while waiting for some other things working late. No lag at 480 res.
    just get a black screen.
    great site! thanks!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    The easiest way to watch Crackle is with the Video Flood HD app. HP sent out a promo code for it this month to get it for free. Promo code: njoqi78204xxucw
    Pretty cool. Gotta love flash. Thanks for the site.
    One thing I hate is the inability to edit bookmarks and arrange them in folders, name etc. Its just all a jumbled mess.
    Crackle is good, I use it from time to time on my phone with the Android App. It works nicely in the webOS browser if I could just figure out how to keep a good internet connection on the thing!
    Amazon Prime's video selection is better and also works on the TouchPad.
    Some misinformation about crackle on here.

First of all, crackle can be viewed on any tablet. Crackle has both a website and an exclusive app. If given the choice, an app is always the preferred way. So yes, it plays just fine on the iPad and there is no need for a Flash driver. It will also work well on the windows 8 tablet whenever that gets released.

Second, different countries allow for different videos and tv shows. I.e. Those users in England or Europe do not see the same videos as in the U.S. In fact, in England Crackle has very little content.

Crackle is a great vid repository, for old and fairly new shows/movies, but don't expect it to be like Hulu with tons of content.
    sent from my 32gb Touchpad
    Nice find.
    Can you use playon outside of your home like at the mall, using their wifi?
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Works great. I wish MY TP could work this great when playing youtube videos in 720p. On youtube in 720p the video is laggy and sometimes it just stops buffering altogether until I hit refresh. Crackle.com is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_B View Post
    The easiest way to watch Crackle is with the Video Flood HD app. HP sent out a promo code for it this month to get it for free. Promo code: njoqi78204xxucw
    how do you down it without paying for it first?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Not many good flicks worth watching, but I did watch Resident Evil last night in 480 resolution without a hiccup. Thanks for the heads up on this site.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I still want Netflix.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast