Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Just got my new TouchPad.... as a user of Android, where everything is at the fingertip having a hard time getting used to things not being that way... wheres the best place to startup in?
    A little help is needed Thanx
    Just play around with the diff apps, and stacking cards, etc...its hard to give guidance on that I think because there really is almost zero learning curve with WebOS, especially coming from android.

Mess with it and if within 2 or 3 hours u cant figure out the whole OS inside and out, then post some specifics that you're looking for and there are plenty of people in this community that would love to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by iknight83 View Post
    Just got my new TouchPad.... as a user of Android, where everything is at the fingertip having a hard time getting used to things not being that way... wheres the best place to startup in?
    A little help is needed Thanx
    a precentral member posted some amazing how-to videos that should help:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ow-videos.html
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thanx for the the help... but i posted it in a wrong wording i think...
    i have no problem navigating as Anthony mentioned... just how to get APPS the way i would get for Android!
    well there arent widgets, but there is a launcher, as you get in there youll see them all. You can "long press" and arrange them, as well as change the apps that are on your launch bar, theres also a favorites sections in the launcher.

let us know if you need anything else!