1.    #1  
    So last night i was sitting on the couch, messing around with the Khan Academy app (awesome by the way). My wife was watching TV so I was trying to be considerate and put in Headphones to watch some stuff on economics, when this weird thing happened. I put the headphones (standard apple headphones with the inline mic) and the sound came through properly but it didnt kill the sound coming out of the TP...so unknowingly she heard the whole thing and didnt say anything until it was done. SO I continued messing around and it wouldnt go away...weird.

I know i couldve put posted this on the bug listing but i didnt really try to fix it.
    it does the same thing with my Beats Audio headsets. I found out how to fix it with mine though. On the headset I have vol control and a silver master button that does a few things. What I do is hit the silver button and it shuts off the speakers and only does headphones.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkozaine View Post
    it does the same thing with my Beats Audio headsets. I found out how to fix it with mine though. On the headset I have vol control and a silver master button that does a few things. What I do is hit the silver button and it shuts off the speakers and only does headphones.
    Hmmm I'll have to try that. Still seems weird tho...