1.    #1  
    When not on a touchstone, how do you play google music or amazon music or any other streaming music without the screen shutting off and stopping it?
    Last edited by Beanis; 07/08/2011 at 07:38 PM.
    I don't know if you can. I have been trying to figure that out myself.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    When not on a touchstone, how do you play google music or amazon music or any other streaming music without the screen shutting off and stopping it?
    Google music pauses when the screen goes off and resume when the screen comes back on so I recommend you set the "Turn off after' to 10 minutes (which is the highest). Hope someone will create a patch to add 'Never', '60 minutes', "120 minutes", etc to the turn off after options.

For amazon cloud player, the screen never turns off (regardless of the turn of after settings) so the music keeps playing but drains your battery. Keep the charger plugged in and Amazon cloud player will be your best continuous play compare to google music.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by ASASEABAN View Post
    Google music pauses when the screen goes off and resume when the screen comes back on so I recommend you set the "Turn off after' to 10 minutes (which is the highest). Hope someone will create a patch to add 'Never', '60 minutes', "120 minutes", etc to the turn off after options.

For amazon cloud player, the screen never turns off (regardless of the turn of after settings) so the music keeps playing but drains your battery. Keep the charger plugged in and Amazon cloud player will be your best continuous play compare to google music.
    FWIW, I was playing with Google Music tonight and it seemed to stay on most of the time. That makes me think that it is actually supposed to stay on but something is "glitching" and it turns off when that "glitch" happens.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Typically, those apps will have a "continue play" checkbox ... Seem to recall that on WM phones ... Haven't had a chance to check on this device ... In reality, it should never stop playing videos/music when those apps are active ...