Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bikeguychicago
  1.    #1  
    Dealnews has the 32GB Touchpad listed for $550 with free shipping in today's dealnewsletter. Details can be found here:

    HP TouchPad 32GB WiFi Tablet for $550 + free shipping
    C_McGuire and crucian4 like this.
  2. #2  
    + $50 rebate from HP = $499 32gb version.... Looks like my 16gb version is going back to best buy.
  3. #3  
    And I just purchased a 32gb for $549 and just printed out the Early Adopters $50 off rebate to fill out. Voila, 32gb Touchpad for $499.

    It's a little silly that I'm jumping through hoops to do this, but come to think of it, I'm spending $30 less (Tax) and getting twice as much storage space (32 vs 16gb).

    Any other "early adopters" jumping on this deal?
  4. #4  
    I think I am sticking with my QVC deal, 30 day satisfaction guarantee, and broken down to 5 payments.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5. #5  
    Costco's 90 day return policy has me hooked
  6. #6  
    Has anyone verified that the HP $50 mail-in rebate will work with this seller? They don't seem to be an "authorized retailer". The rebate states "all HP authorized retailers are eligible, including...". It would make it easier to understand if they said "ONLY HP authorized retailers are eligible"... As it is, there is no explicitly restrictive language in the Terms & Conditions. This makes me think that HP *could* honor the rebate from DigitalEtc. Although I bet that if you just called HP and asked, they'd say no. The only way to know for sure is to mail in the rebate and see what happens in 8-10 weeks.

    You can see the offer details here:
    Touch Inspiration

    -James
  7. #7  
    And don't forget the extra 3% cashback from FatWallet:

    Digital Etc.: HP Touchpad with 32GB Memory - $549.99 coupon - 1TOUCHPAD549

    -James
  8. #8  
    Amazon for me: no taxes and spread out over 12 mos...
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityPre View Post
    And I just purchased a 32gb for $549 and just printed out the Early Adopters $50 off rebate to fill out. Voila, 32gb Touchpad for $499.

    It's a little silly that I'm jumping through hoops to do this, but come to think of it, I'm spending $30 less (Tax) and getting twice as much storage space (32 vs 16gb).

    Any other "early adopters" jumping on this deal?
    Yep, just bought it. Thanks for the heads-up, WindyCityPre!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Yep, just bought it. Thanks for the heads-up, WindyCityPre!
    No problem. And I posted in another thread but not here, I called HP to make sure the $50 rebate would work from this seller, they said yes.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityPre View Post
    No problem. And I posted in another thread but not here, I called HP to make sure the $50 rebate would work from this seller, they said yes.
    Right. I saw that post somewhere from you. Which is why I went ahead and bought from this seller. Thanks for doing all the leg-work on this deal. You saved me a bunch of cash.

Posting Permissions