Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes
  1.    #1  
    I just can't take it anymore...
    My Touchpad multitasks like a beast...Syncs all of my information together in one place...The e-mail application is awesome....I have full flash capabilities on the web....and NOW they come out with Hp Play so that I can sync all my music to this device as well!? That's the final straw....
    The TouchPad is too good for me and I've had enough!
    To quote Popeye: "That's all I can stands and I can't stands no more!"
  3.    #3  
    I just don't know of any tablets to replace my TouchPad.
    What I'm really looking for is a tablet that has thousands of copies of the same applications....no flash... oh and I would like no real multitasking if that's possible....
    Oh and can I shell out the same amount of money as I would with the TouchPad please? I just prefer to not be efficient at what I do.
    Not only that, can you tell me what I can and cannot do with the tablet that I paid you for....
    Your tablet cannot possibly be better in any way than my tablet! I don't care how good it is! Oh, hey. This Kool-aid sure is tasty.
    IcerC and ag95keri like this.
  6.    #6  
    I guess I should get an iPad because it's cool right? It fits my qualifications : No Flash, multitasking, and I can get 1000 versions of the same application!!!
    rigatoni1374 likes this.
    Don't forget the 50000 books and 50000 wallpapers. If its not useful why do they call em apps?
    you guys are cracking me up...

oh, and I need at least a 1,000 fart apps too...
    65fastback and Rnp like this.
    I see pandas.
    Don't forget the specialty app category...Dog Farts
    dj ozone likes this.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    LOL thread. Good stuff.
  12.    #12  
    Fart apps are really necessary I have to have 1000 different ones or else my tablet is completely worthless.
    Rnp likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    Fart apps are really necessary I have to have 1000 different ones or else my tablet is completely worthless.
    I rly don't get why people want an app to sync music. How is that any better or easier than plugging in USB mode and putting folders in the music folder?
    Sapient2k7, Rnp and sledge007 like this.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Awesome, seriously.
    I opened this thinking I was goin to hear another "good bye HP" story and instead laffed to the point where my girl looked at me weird. Great post.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Garfonso, Rnp and me1248 like this.
    rofl - just like LordSecksie I expected to find another troll thread and was delightfully surprised!

Really, I hope nobody bought a day1 Touchpad expecting everything to be perfekt. I'm frankly pretty shocked at how well the rig works. Some performance tuning, a few extra features and it'll be a very solid little tablet.
    me1248 likes this.
    Guys, quit with the serious discussion already! Jeez! This thread was all kinds of funny until the buzz-kill....
  19.    #19  
    I'm just glad RIM bought out HP and built a quality WebOS tablet before the TouchPad...oh wait...
    Well then I'm just glad that Google produces a quality tablet and doesn't let crappy laptop makers like Acer build tablets with their name on them....
    Darn...guess I'll just have to go with Apple because they're cool. Once again, can anyone recommend anything cooler and less complicated/functional than the TouchPad? I really hate multitasking..
    me1248 likes this.
    Well, following the trend and intent of the OP's post, secret sources have revealed the following that I will now reveal:

1. RIM and QNX had a WebOS OS planned LONG before even the Treo line (and Windows 2000, too) was implemented, so, it was Palm who copied THEN with WebOS in 2009
    2. JR was a clever plant from Apple and Steve Jobs to secretly undermine the launch and circumvent any global acceptance of the pending Pre/iPhone killer with poor hardware builds.
    3. HP really "didn't buy Palm to get into the smartphone business".. that's gotta be true, becuase Hurd said so.. and.... um.. hey, wait a minute.. what happened to him?

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast