Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes
    Excellent plan. I hope they can stagger the incoming OTAs so that I can gradually work up to the extra weight.
    The touchpad is baaaaaadddd news for sure just check the reviews...

But its not the worst thing about webOS...have you heard about those WEBOS MEETUPS happening all across the country??....theyre posted all over on precentral i saw one for Boston and another for the MidWest on there yesterday!!...Sooooo whats really going on at these parties/tech orgies???...i tell you i wouldnt let those folks ever Touch my Pad!!
    im really ticked at the fact it has the resolution of the ipad 2 and the same kind of ips screen.

only the ipad can have the current features.

Can we get these removed immediately? please!
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    All kidding aside. Where did you get the red leather case and which one did you get? Details please. My wife flips out on red tech products. I had to buy her a red version of each iPod she owns. A red case for the Touchpad would drive her crazy in a good way!
    Long story ... for details see my post on the accessory forum.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3031015

Short version is I wanted this one from Sena but was a bit concerned about paying $80 for a case that might not fit, and it was out of stock last week anyway.
    Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : iPad 2 Leather Cases Florence for Apple

Since it could be months before Sena starts making that one for the TouchPad, I needed something to protect mine in the meantime. I searched cheap iPad cases and found this a website called Focalprice. I bought 6 cases including this one:
    Full Protection Genuine Leather Case Cover for iPad 2 (Red)
    Past: Treo 300 > 650 > 700w > 750
    Present: HP iPAQ Glisten (WM) + TouchPad
    Future: Pre3 + Veer + TouchPad

Just waiting for webOS 3 on the phones. Please hurry, HP!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    ...have you heard about those WEBOS MEETUPS happening all across the country??....
    I had not heard about this, and I'm appalled. I hope nobody's meeting in the Tampa area. I would hate to meet any other users and share tips ... especially if there were refreshments. I may have to send Tabby back. I'm not sure I can deal with such a helpful community.
    Past: Treo 300 > 650 > 700w > 750
    Present: HP iPAQ Glisten (WM) + TouchPad
    Future: Pre3 + Veer + TouchPad

Just waiting for webOS 3 on the phones. Please hurry, HP!
    bulliedog likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSFan12 View Post
    I just can't take it anymore...
    My Touchpad multitasks like a beast...Syncs all of my information together in one place...The e-mail application is awesome....I have full flash capabilities on the web....and NOW they come out with Hp Play so that I can sync all my music to this device as well!? That's the final straw....
    The TouchPad is too good for me and I've had enough!
    of course you like the touchpad..
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    of course you like the touchpad..
    Of course not, have you read my posts?
    (Btw What is sarcasm?)
    Of course not, have you read my posts?
    (Btw What is sarcasm?)
    sarcasm is an old, old wooden ship
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    sarcasm is an old, old wooden ship
    Ah, is it still a working ship?
    Ah, is it still a working ship?
    sinking or sunk...depending on the review you read
    @agentmock

Did you guys forget to bring up the no **** issue? I'm a girl so I could care less, but the HP app store did have it's share of *girly* apps. You won't find any of those on the Apple products.
    S*x isn't family friendly you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ag95keri View Post
    Long story ... for details see my post on the accessory forum.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3031015

Short version is I wanted this one from Sena but was a bit concerned about paying $80 for a case that might not fit, and it was out of stock last week anyway.
    Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : iPad 2 Leather Cases Florence for Apple

Since it could be months before Sena starts making that one for the TouchPad, I needed something to protect mine in the meantime. I searched cheap iPad cases and found this a website called Focalprice. I bought 6 cases including this one:
    Full Protection Genuine Leather Case Cover for iPad 2 (Red)
    The red case looks good. How does the Touchpad fit in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulliedog View Post
    I hear that the TouchPad 3 will be too powerful for me, and anyone else except for Chuck Norris. It is going to be powered by unicorn blood that is separated, via centrifuge, from the blood of the tiger that ate the unicorn. The process is so costly that of course Chuck Norris will be the only one who can afford to buy one. After all, if you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
    Why didn't Dumbledore and Harry think of this? Chuck Norris eats Horcruxes for breakfast....of course, they wouldn't have needed 8 movies to deal with he who must not be named.

And, if Chuck's dollars have as much power as you say, perhaps we should send Chuck to those budget meetings in Washington! Only Chuck Norris Dollars can solve our financial woes!

I still haven't gotten my hands on a TouchPad...maybe I'll find one this weekend to play with?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyBean View Post
    ...S*x isn't family friendly you know.
    That's funny, I thought they were sort of...interconnected? I mean, what came first, the family or the s*x?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

RafRol and threed61#WN like this.
    I thought the TouchPad was going to be waaaaaay thicker!! I think I'm going back to the store and buying a second one and then I'm going to KrazyGlue them both together so I can get approximately the feel of the way they made it sound to be!!!

Woohoo! In with the cool kids!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    k4ever likes this.
    attach them with hinges instead and you have the prototype of the upcoming Kyocera Echo 2-screen tablet that David Blain will be endorsing...
    sledge007 and threed61#WN like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    I strapped it on your moms back. It worked out pretty well.
    LMAO!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    attach them with hinges instead and you have the prototype of the upcoming Kyocera Echo 2-screen tablet that David Blain will be endorsing...
    Wow...David Blaine? Wow...lmao I wold never trust something that he endorses just by his word alone. I don't understand the target audience they're trying to address with that.
    Wow...David Blaine? Wow...lmao I wold never trust something that he endorses just by his word alone. I don't understand the target audience they're trying to address with that.
    Theives and Liars, obviously
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  20.    #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Theives and Liars, obviously
    Wouldn't magicians use the TouchPad to "magically" swipe away open applications?
    sledge007 likes this.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast